So you just bought CCP

I wouldnt change a thing…just hire a bunch of highschoolers at minimum wage to play and wreck everyone elses game.

1 Like

The fact that “Create a lowsec gate to Stain” or w/e that meme is isnt in the first 10 replies is said.

1 Like

Get rid of russian bots

2 Likes

What makes Russian bots worse than the other dozen nationality’s bots that are also prevalent in game? Blind bigotry never solves a problem. It encourages it to continue.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

Duh! Free Hello Kitty skins!

3 Likes

All you mentioned but fire Fozzie, he ruined this game.

2 Likes

Who knows, he may of had some good ideas he kept to himself.

What specific things did this Dev do to ruin the game for you?

Some people need a scapegoat, Someone or something to direct their anger at.

While I’m sure the guy isn’t without flaws, what Fozzie actually did wrong was choose to work in an industry that has angsty asocial edgelords as customers…

2 Likes

“Good taste and frugality are the enemies of creativity.”

First I would install bad taste back to CCP and then I would find answer why monetization is so bad at CCP and EVE that all good things need to go away.

1 Like

leave alphas as is and ask people who leave the game after a short while why they did so and listen to feedback, also work on advertising Eve outside of eve as some people have pointed out.

Very simple. First off NPC corps would be opened up for the people who worked to join them. This would include putting the -10 security status people into pirate corps and not allowing them back into systems above 0.4 security. Not even in a pod. Corps would have a security status also. Go below a level and your members don’t get allowed into the higher space.

You wanted to play as a Pirate. Time to let you be a pirate.

1 Like

You forget that being “bad” should be Eve on easy mode. All your risks should be completely known ahead of time. You know, almost always non-pvp gank targets, always concorded, nearly perfect idea of fit of target way ahead of time.

I’d try to hire Stoffer back from Riot. He wanted all out empire war in highsec.

1 Like

I would cancel the game for good.
Sorry but it lived its life. What y’all playing now isn’t EVE. It is some commercialized in-game skin store and the game difficulty reached primate level.

Doesn’t meet your leet skillz requirement any more, eh ? So just sod off elsewhere and let us n00bs who are enjoying it enormously continue to do so - simples.

Being bad at eve isn’t a permission slip to get easy mode. If you can’t manage your risks then that’s your problem. I wouldn’t change Concord times at all. Just let you actually be a Serpentis, or whatever.

After seeing the financials, immediately sell CCP and buy more lottery tickets.

3 Likes

I, after actually seeing CCP financials would keep it. They make profit even when developing 3 games at once.

1 Like