[SoERR] Assistance in the current Empire crisis

Both, naturally.

Only a very simple mind - much simpler than yours, if I may say so, Lok’ri - thinks humanitarian aid for victims of war and wishes for a rebellion to succeed and fighting to spread are mutually exclusive.

2 Likes

Of course, but the decision to do the latter actively disqualifies you from ever being trusted to provide “purely” humanitarian aid.

You have made your intent quite clear, and you have been warned that all of your actions are considered hostile. Smuggled weaponry has seen use against our troops on the ground, how much of it came through your facilities? In simple terms, nothing you do in Amarr space can be considered non-Military at this point.

If you actually wanted to help in a purely humanitarian capacity, you would stay on your side of the border and work through neutral parties that are actually welcome in our space.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, neutral parties that can be trusted to guarantee that free people walk free, in space were local conventional law denies them that freedom, are scarce.

And, more importantly, you definitely have no desire to operate in a purely humanitarian capacity and we both know it.

3 Likes

Any requests of military assistance or support will be forwarded to Electus Matari alliance command.

This stuff HERE is humanitarian, you beasts. Sure, we accept requests for military assistance there, but it’s totally humanitarian requests for military assistance.

So the mobile depot deployed in Thebeka by Else that was destroyed by a PIE pilot, did it contain a lot of suspicious cargo? Or outright contraband? Or anything pointing to malicious intent? Or had it contained such at any point? Are there cargo scan logs of such?

Receive is not the same as accept. If you receive a request, do you not forward it to the proper people who will handle it? And handling does not mean accept. It means handle. Else is not the one in Electus Matari to handle requests for military assistance, so she forwards such requests to the people who are. It’s called chain of command.
I’m surprised an Amarr is not familiar with chains.

4 Likes

I suspect a causal link there. Directing “those who wish to fight” towards “more suitable establishments” sounds suspiciously like this is a SoERR freedom fighter recruitment drive and pancake breakfast. Which means that PIE are really just doing counterterrorism work by taking down your beacons.

4 Likes

You are my favorite person for the next 7.5 hours.

No, that’s correlation. You need to identify the counterfact here in order to make the leap to causation.

Unfortunately, your missing fact is that “more suitable establishments” clearly points to non-SoERR elements, particularly other Electus Matari organizations; and as my favorite person has just clarified, there are other individuals in EM who make those decisions.

I’m down for pancakes, though. Where can I get those at?

Right, but that’s what I mean. I suspect PIE is looking at what SoERR is doing and deciding “Oh, they’re referring refugees to groups of freedom fighters. To stop that, we shall start taking down their beacons.”

And I’ll make you pancakes myself if I can be your favorite person after Fifinella.

1 Like

That same logic jump still applies, though; there’s nothing linking SoERR’s referrals to any war actions. I haven’t even heard much of EM actions regarding the warzone lately.

However, I did misunderstand your last response as being supportive of PIE, when in fact you were maybe moreso just explaining their likely thought process. So I was a little too snarky in my reply to you.

Absolutely. You are next in queue for Favorite Person.

You just want pancakes. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I like pancakes with ice cream, what can I say?

1 Like

I believe pancakes topped with fried bacon and dripping with maple syrup and sprinkled with powdered sugar the best pancake.

At least they are fed before deployment. That makes sure the drop supplies go to refugees.

I’m ok with this.

Make your own gods-be-damned pancakes, Aubaris. These are mine.

Wait, so this whole thing is a front to get pancakes? I’ll have someone deliver some on my behalf.

Your message of pancakes has been denied.

1 Like

Have it your way, then, Admiral.

I will provide you with a lifetime supply of pancakes if you remove yourself and your assets from Amarr space permanently.

That offer might be biting off more than you can chew

1 Like