Solstice_Projekt totally likes spiders

Maybe read the last post. :wink:

Also, not everyone likes spiders.

2 Likes

Eve isn’t an appropriate game for people who don’t like spiders. They should go play WoW.

2 Likes

Considering I don’t live around any other arachnids other than spiders, they are currently my least favorite arachnid.

2 Likes

Oh man, you are missing out. Ticks and scorpions are a hoot.

2 Likes

meh, considering i never thought about ticks are actually arachnids and not insects, i do have to deal with them… though i can’t tell ya last time I had a tick on me…

scorpions, while they are cool, im glad are no where near me, especially the ones that glow under black light.

The Largest Spider on Earth

3 Likes

Thats odd, it worked for Geo Eclipse Oksaras :confused:

2 Likes

There’s a 10k limit.
Solecist actually jumped in before the lock. :roll_eyes:

this pic is too much … lol

4 Likes

My point was that it should have been allowed to die.

2 Likes

And where are the inhabitants are supposed to be going?

Spill into other threads??
Have you looked into that thread?

3 Likes

You really DON’T want lilsteel on the loose around OOPE… don’t. :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

private lounge subforum WHEN #OneLineBadIdeas

1 Like

How about ForumCurmudgeon, GreyKaren, or PotentiallyBitter?

Hmm…I dunno…that actually might be a fairly close analogy for human romantic relationships…

@Jonah_Gravenstein Your linguistic example services for Queen and Country are required. Wat ho Pip Pip? Wazzocks!!!

also, EvE has spiders -

2 Likes

What, may I ask, is wrong with Britishisms?

As the former owners of history’s biggest empire, it is our duty to continue educating people not native to this green, and pleasant land, in the correct usage of our noble tongue.

That said, we’re not averse to following other languages into dark alleys, hitting them over the head and rifling through their dictionaries for spare vocabulary.

We could go back to asking if you have a flag, and then planting ours anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Oh, nothing at all. I only said “wazzocks” because it’s one of a few British terms I know, I wasn’t saying it about the British.

Maybe you folks should get to work on those 22…

'twas aimed at @Archer_en_Tilavine tbh, not you.

As for the 22, we don’t do that anymore; it turns out influence is just as good as a gunboat when it comes to diplomacy.

Most of the former empire hated us for a while, yet many have since chosen to join the commonwealth.

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with picking on those who are different than you, right? :crazy_face:

I respect SP, even though sometimes the way he talks to people sounds like he’s trying to get them to kill themselves. It’s like dude! Here, have a cookie biscuit (no gravy, I promise). But seriously, banter is a good way to dissipate perceived ill-will and to, y’ know, make friends.

Fist bumping over biscuits.
:fist_right::cookie::fist_left:

P.S. @Jonah_Gravenstein if I knew you were British I would have never made friends with you. Ew gross.
P.P.S. I’m joking :grin:

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Awwww look how plushy it is!! :blush:

6 Likes

Spider webs in space!

5 Likes

Spider webs on drugs!

4 Likes