Some thoughts on dealing with hi-sec Triglavian recons squads

Ok yes I’d agree that when you first instal eve fresh you don’t see them but then I had already set up my overview to show all NPC pirates.
So again if you don’t do that who is at fault

BS. the trigs are in the “invading” entities, that are not shown even if you shown all pirates.

Again, only yours for being unable to accept the complexity of the game.

Yes many people when coming to eve greatly underestimate how complicated it is. Thats why they must learn and adapt.
Nothing in this thread has given me any reason to agree that the trig’s are a bad game mechanic.
Yes they are annoying but either warp out and wait or warp to another belt. Or if you are in a fleet let the orca kill them.

I’m a miner 95% of the time in eve and I’m happy that CCP has done something to try and deter people from afk or bot mining

Me neither, as I wrote

Yet just because they are not an issue for you or me, does not mean they are not an issue for other people.
The least you should do before talking is try to understand the issue of people. Your self-centered BS is of no use, because YES when people get used to a mechanism this mechanism becomes no more of an issue for them - but it does not mean that this mechanism is good in the first place, or not an issue for other people.

So just because a certain small group of people cannot adapt the trig’s should be moved to other places ?
The majority of eve players have either already adapted to this and is not a problem just an annoyance.
We must change how the trig’s work for a few people ?

What ?

Please stop the BS and stick to what is said.

Completely unrelated. many things were changed for just a few people. Who this affects and how good it is are two completely different things.

Wait have I said anything you said was BS? No I’ve tried to have a discussion with you about a game mechanic that you don’t like but I think is ok.
But then I’ve seen your other posts in the orca thread so I guess I cannot expect a constructive discussion.

Give me a valid reason why the trig’s in normal belts is a bad thing and maybe I might agree with you but seeing as you cannot come up with anything worth discussing I will bid you a fairwell.

So not agreeing with you is me calling your statement BS.
Hmmm you are a very sensitive snowflake aren’t you.

You can’t argue something is bad without giving good reasons as to why it’s bad. Just because newbies or afk miners don’t like it doesn’t make it bad.
But then this is eve. Reason and logic are not important here

You are claiming things that are actually factually false.
That is BS.

I literally told you exactly what is BS. I also literally linked you why this is wrong.
So now if you are not able to add 1 and 1 together, that’s your issue.

A few claims I remember you made that were BS :

• player dying to trigs are at fault.
  • I consider trigs a bad thing…
  • Changes must not happen for the sake of a few people.

Those three claims of your are complete BS and I called them as such, even explaining you why they were.

Nope I got from your posts you think trig’s in normal belts are bad not overall bad.
Yes if you die die to trig’s in a belt you are at fault. You haven’t given me anything to change my mind.
Just because a few people cannot deal with a game mechanic that the majority of eve can does not mean it must be change.

Ok whatever I say you will claim BS.
Have fun forum warrior may your next battle of words be a success.

This one wasn’t lol

2 Likes

Im pure industrial with multiple accounts.
Idont use bots and i hate pvp and pve stress.

Until now it was fun and relaxing to do it after a stressful day.

This is over now because of this OP rats.

Why do you care what others do or how they do it?

I invested a lot of money in subs over the years.

Now i have to train my pilots with fight skills too.

Why ? After nearly 20 years?

I think ccp trys to increase the plex buyings and people like you cheear to this.

Well. Sad.
The only kind of protest i see is cancel all.
And its done.

Be happy with the leftover people like you who try to dictate others what to do or how.

greetings
Stinke

PS:
CCP make random spawns at pvp fights.
Why only piss off people like me?
Do it to this glorious pros too and look how they start crying.
Yeah. Something new. Something unexpected. Thumbs up!

2 Likes

Unfortunately they shut that down. They will have to settle for WOW PVE…

1. After 20 years why do you not have these skills already. A character that long subscribed should have basically all the skills.
  2. Why did you not have barge appropriate combat skills trained already anyway, shield tank & drone DPS skills are already appropriate to train.
  3. Why did you not have shield transfers already trained, since Orca’s can fit them for ages.
  4. If you already have the above, why are you complaining about needing to train combat skills since you already have all the skills you need. Nothing forces you into non mining ships.

P.S. Contract me all your stuff if you really are quitting.

The point is a massive change. And not that i have the skills for it or not.

Ok. You kill a sleeper squad i a mining barque then i will contract you all my stuff. And if you cant do it i get your stuff ok ?

I never had to in 20 years. And when i say 20 years it does not mean that i had a 20 year sub.

Like i said im industrial pilot. And they sit in industrial ships. We make the stuff all of you need and with your posts you spit in our faces.

1 Like

Yes you are absolutely right. You make the stuff we all need. Like the buckets of salty tears being collected here.

You must be the power troll here.
All of your posts are offensive.
And they always sound the same.

Do you have this comment in different languages too?

1 Like

These two statements do not go together. You are not needing to kill them in ‘a’ mining barge. You have a whole fleet here to kill them, complete with at least 1 highly tanky ship that can fit remote shield reps to supplement whatever local tank you have fitted. Your fleet should be putting out over 100 DPS per barge even if you don’t fully battle fit the barges, and assuming you have a significant number of ‘multiple accounts’ like you implied, that will utterly melt a recon squad, they are only frigates.

1. I’m part of that we.
  2. No, I’m educating you, the fact you seem to think that educating you is spitting in your face says a lot more about you here than anyone else.

You can easily wipe out a Trig squad with a Procurer or Skiff, especially multiple Procurers and Skiffs, not to mention the drones from your Orca.

You’re just pissed off that you can no longer AFK in paper-thin Covetors and Hulks…