Stabber fleet issue alpha fit for t2/t3 missions

As in topic. Anyone can suggest something? I want focus on sniping (artillery) if this is good option.

Im not sure of if it works with alpha CPU/PG restrictions, but Scythe fleet has better dps, better shield tank, better speed and better sig.

Less tracking though.

Stabber Fleet is more of an AC ship.

1 Like

maybe this

[Stabber Fleet Issue, acsniper]
Medium ā€˜Accommodationā€™ Vestment Reconstructer I
Prototype Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane I
IFFA Compact Damage Control
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II

10MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner
F-12 Enduring Tracking Computer, Optimal Range Script

650mm Medium ā€˜Scoutā€™ Artillery I, EMP M

Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump I

Stabber is a fast maneuverable attack ship which makes it the worst option for artillery. Artillery needs to be tanky and sit still to get clean hits on it target. The stabber on the other hand has most of its defense in sig radius / speed tank. Bad combination.

So what is your recommended fit?

Use Autocannons.

Autocannons fleet stabber can take and avoid a lot of damage up close by having small signature (100m) and being fast with afterburner combined with large shield booster tank, but it suffers greatly when its webbed and up close to the dps. Scythe can go as fast as stabber with the same tank and even smaller signature (90m) and have long range with heavy missiles.

1 Like

I love the Scythe when setup with heavy missiles. It is a great kiting cruiser. The Bellicose is a second choice.

Personally I like the plain T-1 stabber as it is the fastest cruiser in the game. Faster than the T-2 and Fleet variants, and speed was its forte. Afterburner, armor tank with mix of heavy missiles and auto cannons. Odd mix, I know, but as a veteran player I got the SP to make it work, and the experience to know how to fly it. To quote Kellyā€™s Heroā€™s, ā€œWe like to get out of trouble faster than we got into it!ā€ Definitely not for the new player, even worse for all the nerfs over the past couple years. May have to replace it with something else pretty soon, but it was a favorite for a very long time.

Iā€™ve probably spent more time flying T1 and Fleet stabbers than any other single ship.

The T1 Stabber is an autocannon ship. It doesnā€™t have enough PG to support a good arty fit, IMO.

The Fleet Stabber is a better choice for an arty fit. Not only does the Fleet Stabber have more PG to support an arty fit, it can fit arty turrets in all of itā€™s high slots and has a turret tracking bonus, which is very useful for arty turrets. The Fleet Stabber also has a 40m3 drone bay and 40 mbit bandwidth compare to 25m3 and 25 mbit on the T1 Stabber.

The T1 Stabber cannot fit ACā€™s to all of itā€™s high slots, so you either go for 4 ACā€™s and 2 missile launchers, or use 2 high slots for utility modules.

Iā€™m not saying the T1 Stabber is a bad ship, but if you want to fight from range/snipe, the Fleet Stabber is better suited for that role.

Iā€™d also suggest the T1 Caldari Moa with railguns as an alternative sniper cruiser, although the Moa is noticeably slower than a Stabber and has a larger sig radius.

If you wanted to go for a Minmatar cruiser with missiles, Iā€™d suggest you look at the Fleet Scythe instead of the T1 Scythe. The T1 Scythe bonuses are really aimed at logistics, and it can only fit 1 missile launcher. The Fleet Scytheā€™s bonuses are damage dealing bonuses and it can fit 4 missile launchers.