State of Fabai, Aridia, and what should be done about it

I am hard pressed to take a Kingdom loyalist seriously when they complain about two individuals rebelling when their entire Kingdom is the result of the rebellion of Shathol’syn dodging heretic.

9 Likes

If you have no response to my point, Captain, it is acceptable to say so with grace.

1 Like

What response is there? You can’t name any Ammatar other than Darkar who has rebelled, so you decide not to care about pesky things like facts and go on to claim that Kernher is Ammatar.

When pressed on it you move the goalposts to include any individual of tribal ancestry from the Empire and now you have a grand total of what? Two prominent individuals who meet the new criteria? You’ve still not shown any real problem. Nor have the misdeeds of both of them combined added up to be anywhere close to those of the Kingdom’s very own Nauplius.

6 Likes

Possibly because my goal is freedom, not mass murder.

I have not turned my back on the Empire. I am seeking reform, to purge it of corruption. That is my duty as a faithful servant of Amarr and God.

2 Likes

You have misunderstood me.
The Mandate is primarily made up of Imperial citizens of Tribal descent. When the opportunity arose for rebellion, despite their place in the Empire, many of them took it.

You asked me how Kernher is “like an Ammatar”. That is how.

You ally yourself with Minmatar terrorists and Ammatar heretics, you fight battles against servants of the Empire, and you seek to spread your own vision of “faith”. You are no better than Darkar, you’re just softer spoken.

3 Likes

She’s got a point there, Samira.

7 Likes

She is worse by far than that pile of rotting offal in subhuman form.

See how her silken words corrupt and pollute the thoughts and deeds of those who should be loyal. Should be faithful. Should be steadfast.

Just behold it and shudder.

How many will be swayed by her forked tongue, I wonder? Just how far has this evil seeped into the souls of those who continually, daily, even into the soft evening hours I’ll wager, make excuses for their association with such a black-hearted, evil apostate?

How many? How far?

It would be enough to make me weep had I not exhausted my stock of tears over the tragedy of the truly faithful who lost their lives to evil cultists at Anath.

For shame.

I have the honor to be,

Alar

Aga-Count Chakaid of Kahah III,
Sa-Baron of Ves-Sefris, Zirsem V,
Colonel General of the 19th Royal Uhlans,
Plenipotentiary Representative of His Majesty Farokh Khanid III

4 Likes

On that, I must agree.

My Lord Aga-Count,

I see, and I understand. Do not despair my Lord, for there are still those in this Empire who keep the faith close to their hearts. For what little it is, the Kingdom, the Empire, and God, shall forever have my loyalty. By my ship and my blade I shall root out the corrupt, the silken-tongued deceivers, the heretics and the rebels, wherever I may find them.

I pray your words harden the hearts and guard the ears of all those loyal to God and the Throne, that they may see through the deceit they are fed and reject it.

Amarr Victor

Faithfully and respectfully yours,

Lady Liliya Setareh
Second Daughter of Lord Ghunan Setareh
Knight of Neyi IV

1 Like

How weak the Kingdom must be, to hide behind the mewling words of such a pathetic spokesman. Samira takes action and you… you whine. Even Darkar takes action, and what do you do? Whine more. With a man like you leading them, it’s no wonder your Uhlans needed to resort to artillery bombardment on Kahah.

And no wonder your navy was so helplessly incapable of defending itself. If that’s the kind of ‘protection’ your ineffectual little coward of a cloned king is offering to Aridia, the people on those planets would be better off if Marmite were given control of the region… and they’ve shut down.

You must thank your god every day that Nauplius exists, so you aren’t the most contemptible and pitiful Khanid on galnet.

1 Like

Oh please. That pitiable little mutt might have half of the intelligence to be an amateur theologian, but only about as much common sense as it takes get her nose broken on a church door as it is slammed in her face. Then, with even that sense knocked out of her head, she then asks for more. The only thing more pathetic is fearing her.

Samira Kernher is not a threat. Her ideas, perhaps, but no more than the those espoused by half the idiots on this communication relay. Once again, the weakness and foolishness of some once-faithful members of the Minmatar race is being exploited to paint the entire bloodline with a brush meant to mark them for slaughter upon the altar of the Kingdom’s political agenda. I must say, the provocations are always well-placed to bait out the blind or the willing into your traps, but not I.

Your designs on everything from acceptance for transcranial microcontrollers, to shaking the Empress’s faith in House Adrishapur’s hold on the Mandate, to now daring to make an opportunistic claim upon House Kador’s rightful territory are all ridiculously transparent. I would be laughing if it were not all so shocking when considered that each political push was preceded by an atrocity committed by the Blood Raiders. You either spit upon the graves they have left behind, or there is dirt under your nails from helping to dig them. How I pray it is the former, and not the latter.

As once a proud subject of House Kador, I place my full support behind Her Grace Hamideh Kador’s legal right to hold the constellation of Fabai and oversee as she sees fit. This seems to be clearly a matter between her and her vassals, and I trust she will take prudent action in the matter of dealing with them. In the meantime, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude for turning her attention to my own birthplace within Mayonhen after my wife’s was decimated, surely not as mere coincidence as we have been attempting to have our voices heard in the realm of greater Imperial politics. If there is anything my household, humble that it is, or I myself might offer to aid her causes, she need only but ask.

Lord Aldrith Newelle
Consort to Lady Mitara Newelle, Champion of House Sarum, Holder of Damnidios Para’nashu, Mekhios
Captain and Paladin Ordinary of the Excubitoris Chapter of the Sacred Throne Order
Divine Commodore of the 24th Imperial Crusade

5 Likes

Technically, Ammatar means on of the people working with or loyal to the enemy. Of currently publicly active capsuleers, Samira fits the bill, as does Cain Aloha.

The Ammatar tribe, and by extension the Mandate, is so named for obvious reasons, but the tribe’s properly called Nefantar. We tend to only use that name for those Nefantar not involved in the Great Betrayal, but still, Ammatar tribe are not the only Ammatar around.

Mr Chakaid’s sudden concern for the Mandate is heart-warming. Wonder how many will heed his words.

Else

As of right now—assuming the measure is how many have declared war on The Ghosts of Kahah—among the so-called “Amarrian loyalists” ?

None.

Well, the Amarr loyalists tend to not be stupid and the Khanid attempt at distraction is rather blatant.

2 Likes

If anything, I think his call to attack you made it less likely for us.
I wanted to attack you earlier, but I kind of don’t now.
You should thank him.

I’ll take it.

3 Likes

Samira Kerner is not really a threat. She’s more like a child that has a hold of a weapon and has no concept of what she’s doing. There’s a is vast difference between an enemy soldier with a weapon and a child, but the latter can still kill you, even if it is an accident.

Given Kernher’s views on Empress Jamyl alone, Kerner appears to be to me a heretic, deserving of no mercy. However, I will admit my judgement in this area is nowhere near as quality as my betters, so I will leave that to them. Which brings me to the point that there has been nothing official that I have seen that declares her to be such? If she were to visit Para’nashu, I am certain her views would cause judgement against her from my Lady, but she is outside of our jurisdiction. (It is also a tossup whether Kernher would get to trial or if I would shoot her outright.)

Did I miss something?

As far as the Mandate goes, any good military officer knows not to keep things vague. Go here, at this time, attack that, using such weapons, in a specified fashion. (E.g., ADDRAC) Go to the “Mandate and work to remove the festering canker of Ammatar treachery” is almost as bad as, ‘if it please you, take Hiil 315, if practicable, around noonish.’ Frankly, this isn’t work for capsuleers. We break things and kill people. We should leave the inquisition to the inquisitors. The Order of Saint Tetrimon is in the Mandate, and the Empress has tasked them with weeding out this stuff. Surely Chakaid doesn’t mean to imply that the Empress and the Order are incapable?

Yeah, you get to have guns and blow things up. This isn’t even a hard choice. Discipline in a penal unit isn’t far different from a regular military force. The only difference is that the punishments are far harsher and the leash tighter.

There is a lot of bloviating going on here. I would like to share a prayer with all of you

God, grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference.

3 Likes

I think I know what is going on here.

Using my talents of psychoanalysis and divination I have determined the following:

Colonel Count Baron Pawn Chakaid is envious of Aldrith’s hair and ennoblement, as he feels Ni-kunni are beneath Khanid in terms of righteousness as not all Khanid were ever enslaved whereas the ni kunni were. No doubt Chakaid claims descent from the free Khanid tribes. Though I’m sure a Writ of Ancestry would prove that to be false.

So he is envious of the prestige of Aldrith and Mitaras position as Holders.

In addition to this, it seems pretty clear that he finds Samiras dusky beauty to inflame his passions, filling him with desire to possess Samira, but because he is so full of self loathing and insecurity, he is unable to countenance the idea of Samira as a wife, so his lust is twisted into the dark desire to enslave her as his Prime Concubine.

What a dark psyche.

Prove me wrong, if you can, Chakaid.

4 Likes

My Lord Newelle,

I do not fear Kernher and her ilk, I fear for those within the Empire who dismiss her as harmless, irrelevant. Those that would calmly sit back and watch as she spreads her heresies, those who would not work to reveal her poisoned words for what they are, because, after all,

Until, one day, she is.

When that day comes, it will not just be Kernher. It may be that it is never Kernher. Those like her, those who listened to her, those who had their own bright idea of ‘how things should be’, they will see your inaction, your tolerance, in the face of her heresy and they will be emboldened.

You do My Lord Aga-Count Chakaid an injustice, to accuse him of instigating infighting and political machinations, let alone cooperation with blood drinkers, while yourself advocating for and promoting your own House’s position in the same breath. You accuse him of allying himself with Heretics while members of your House defend Kernher in this very thread!

Look to your own house first, my Lord.

Faithfully and respectfully yours,

Lady Liliya Setareh

2 Likes

No one loyal to or of House Sarum has actually defended Kernher in this thread. Pointed out that she’s not Ammatar, maybe. Or not as bad as the Butcher. But defended her? Not at all.

In the scheme of things, the Butcher is a sucking chest wound and Kernher is a greenstick fracture of the forearm. If we are speaking about internal threats. (Darkar is external and should be lumped in with the rest of the aggressive Matari.)

Does this mean I am defending Kernher? Nope. Just pointing out that the Kingdom definitely has a Blooder problem: Nauplius. Lord Ardishapur declared Darkar a heretic. King Khanid hasn’t said diddly about Nauplius. When that changes, I’ll be more inclined to listen to his mouthpiece.

Until then, it appears to me that Nauplian heresy is tolerated, embraced, and endorsed in the Kingdom.

3 Likes