Station Noise

Coward.

No, I don’t think I will :slight_smile:

You’re goddamn right.

Glad we could come to an understanding.

Honestly my biggest concern would have to be the birds

Don’t worry about birds, that’s one thing you won’t encounter in space.

There’s just lots in the dockyards. I don’t want to hear them when I’m docked up at a station. I’m an ornithophobic. I can’t handle the added stress while in New Eden

Aircraft designs are based on bird observations and a lot of the ships are reminiscent of those designs, must be horrible for you.
Perhaps a therapist? I hear sex therapists are the best for acute Ornithophobia.

Recent study from Danmark. Just… they forgot to add spaceships and stations :rofl:

Note: Use translate.

1 Like

That’s my neighbor mowing the lawn.

“…in opinion.”

–Helpful Gadget

2 Likes

A given, unless specified.

if you dont like it mute it!

This thread isn’t about whether one likes the station audio environment or not. It’s about a specific reoccurring sound that is horrible to the ear.
It’s not a question of not liking station noise, there simply is a bug that needs to be fixed.
Station environment is fine, besides that bug.

Then unmute it when you undock?

What a ridiculous way to want to play a modern game.

1 Like

The fact that you know what im talking is just lol. fuckin garbage sound need to be deleted and the sound engineer fired for the ear rape.

1 Like

It’s a lawn mower. Calm down.

Did you ever have seen an Eve player calm?

I dun seen mos’ every thin’ but I never saw no Eve player calm

1 Like

1 Like

ok, ok.

carefully backs away

1 Like

It’s not a new bug. It’s been around at least a year but I’ve never had it on my end before until a few weeks ago. Now I know what those players were complaining about.

LOL… I don’t care what they do to that sound engineer, he’s probably already with another company. I’m just wondering what’s so hard about fixing a sound issue. I guess they’ll get to it once they’re done figuring out how to squeeze the most money out of this cash cow.