Streamer stops due to grief

It’s sad losing a content creator who explains technical stuff and mechanics, this is true.

Now let’s talk about the situation, ok?

• Why he doesn’t make friends with people who can deal with his so called griefers?
  • Why don’t fight back somehow? Find something to be done!
  • Why he doesn’t pay someone to grief the griefers?
  • Why not pay someone to bash their stations?

I will assume he was harassed, I will assume it is true and not just the everyday whinning.

It is not good for him that he is so hateless, has no fight in himself, this is a tragedy… so why not backing up people that fights for him?

Well… there were people/alts who would fight for him, but do the miners pay for protection?

• Do they pay for help?
  • Do they work together?

Aquablue dudes will give up on the miners because the miners just stuff the ISK in their wallets and they don’t work together to kill and harass their enemies… and they think everybody else has to play the way they think it is “the right way”.

I understand that Hateless is this soft, nice, gentle human being and he has no fight in him… he shouldn’t change the human he is because of a game! We don’t have to be equal, each person should be himself!

But he could look for people… sponsor people… give ships… give intel… work his way out of the situation and come up on top.

2 Likes