TEST vs Goons: this war is a joke

Because it’s a huge waste of resources, time, and energy?

1 Like

1 its the most expensive thing in the game
2 it takes way more resources to build
3 if anyone even leaked “oh yeah we’re working on the palatine keepstar project” theyd be a massive push to destroy whatever station station its being built in, and in the case they do it in a npc corp station they just have spies find it and hunt down and camp the alliance indy areas so they cant build it. I imagine a LOT like when Titans came out and major alliances were going after each other trying to be the only 1 with a titan.

1 Like

Wouldn’t you just anchor it in Perimeter?

Maybe it’s not so much the war that’s the joke, it’s the participants.

2 Likes

And huge gain or reputation, respect and also eternal monument of your superiority.

Great accomplishments require sacrifice.

Prefer C1. There it’s completely invulnerable.

How would you get it in?

Peice to peice then build inside

Can you imagine the TiDi when Goonswarm brought their fleet of destroyers to try to destroy it?

1 Like

No. The entire EVE community will laugh at the stupidity of wasting (up to) 200+ Keepstar’s worth of commodities on a single structure that does nothing more than gain ~20% more health.

They cant brought enough firepower to C1

They are still around and stronger than ever. Somebody just wasted their isk.

Why then they spent so much time and resources to take control over their region? They can just sit in hisec and mine veld for 24/7.
Complete profit with no loss.

No this is great. It would be horrible if they tried to intervene in the sandbox. But I don’t expect the regular carebear here to understand that. So please, stay mad and cry a bit more about how CCP should play the game for you

The Fall of an Empire
Supercap & titan warfare has become risky. You destroy the force projection once and rebuilding them takes months, so it will be a game of attrition (Goons their favorite game) :grin:

It is gonna be glorious :star_struck:

Nodoby ask this. But maybe it’s time to make sandbox a bit wider cuz it’s already full of kids?

If you make it wider the established powers will instantly grab the new space. You are still asking for special treatment and you are still too dense to even realize it.

1 Like

Oh they can, they just can’t do it in one go due to the mass limit. Rolling holes is a thing that can be used both defensively and aggressively, and then there’s having someone inside reporting where any new holes link to.

It’s been done before and it will be done again.

With the current mechanics, you have to contend with damage caps, the vulnerability timer, and tidi. I believe Mr. Raven is referring to the idea that, with TiDi and no caps/supercaps, the TiDi will make it virtually impossible to destroy the structure within the vulnerability window.

CCP could change that TiDi invulnerability mechanic at any time, however.

Well with goons busy with their war I can sneak in more game time on other games as the “we want to ruin your game” bunch is busy here :slightly_smiling_face: I can farm my other games without the grief players alliance.