TEST vs Goons: this war is a joke

Ahh I get you, while it may be possible to bring in enough DPS to do the job, you can’t use it effectively due to other mechanics.

My apologies to @Mr_Raven_101.

I agree that gatekeeping how people play a video game hard is sometimes not cool with the cool kids. In other words, war is war on wars terms nothing less (or more) than war can be considered war, remember that.

Did you miss what happened to HK and the first keepstar?

1 Like

Why not? The purpose of controlling a region is not solely for building a Palatine Keepstar.

I already knew this was established, but thanks for making it even more clear that you have no idea what you’re talking about.

1 Like

If I mine all the minerals myself then the Palatine Keepstar will be free.

5 Likes

3 Likes

This has been done many times in the past and there were wars after that lasted a while. When you have a game full of ego’s they say stuff like that constantly before they do it. BTW usually battles that happen in a war are single fight events while a war is composed up of allot of battles (single fight events.)

Why does anyone care?

Genuine question

1 Like

Care about what? the war?

I am having a lot of fun being part of the war. There are constant fleets up doing all possible ops you can think of. With so many players being in fewer regions there are lots more opportunities for all kinds of gameplay preferences.

The thing which doesn’t matter is the outcome of the war.

1 Like

Sorry, I guess I meant anyone else lol

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face: … you’re probably right.

1 Like

hmhm. say that one again if you would be test :grin:

The thing which doesn’t matter is the outcome of the war. ( I am not TEST but BRAVE)

But the outcome could already be that TEST disappears. Would it be meaningless?
I know you’re from Brave, I fought you these days and left a kiss-inspired “■■■■ off” just for you in the local. :blush:

Meanwhile, in Fortress Delve …

gxXlb2G

4 Likes

So 102 alliances cannot outform 7 alliances and stand down.
You do know, in a “real war” you actually have to login and show up.

Nicolai says he missed the well meant ■■■■ off and that it is much appreciated :slight_smile:

i’ll fart In your general direction!

1 Like

What makes it a joke is the :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: in Delve.

fOrTrEsS dElve!

mEr GuYs… MeR!!

cherchez la vache !!

1 Like