The 2023 ganking is good (or Ebil) megathread

I’ll let you join if you start ganking.

2 Likes

I’m sure I’m not the first, but 32K players. Good times.

Was it hull tanked?

It was hope-tanked.

2 Likes

One of my characters was on that Charon. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You too?

2 Likes

I’m so going to use that

1 Like

There a few freighters we got that the gankers owned. One i took about 10 new players out to show them what Uedama was like , we landed at the gate as a gank went in, massive loot drop so they have a freighter ready, it went yellow and our comms was full of what do we do,

I said calmly will someone just shoot it, it was a perfect training op with a freighter kill.

4 Likes

It doesn’t…but I certainly would argue that people at CCP should be playing the game ( and some do ) so as not to get out of touch with player experience of it.

Highsec ganking is probably only about 1% of all ISK destroyed in Eve.

1 Like

I have removed some posts that were offensive, spread false rumors about CCP employees or discussed moderation.

We will not tolerate spreading rumors or discussion about the moderation here.

Rubbish. You haven’t left the station in 6 months.

Do you yourself play eve at this moment

1 Like

Do we play with ourselves in eve at this moment?

Am I reading that right?

Hey man, what you do in the privacy of your home is your business. Please don’t share here. This is not the appropriate venue.

Thanks!

Do you yourself play eve at this moment

Please don’t share here. This is not the appropriate venue.

First let’s be 100% Clear!

I do not share my Pilot with anyone. I do play with my Pilot solo in New Eden and sometimes I do try to play interactively with other Pilots in New Eden though some Pilots don’t seem to want me to play with them.

Account sharing is against the rules and you should already know this.

1 Like

Who knows… Apparently we’re not allowed to discuss this topic in this forum.

If you stopped posting on alts, maybe people wouldn’t see you as a troll?

1 Like

I don’t know. You’re the expert on alts and trolls.

I have one character so you tell me where the alts are.
And I haven’t insulted anyone. If saying that you are the alt of someone at CCP makes me a “troll” then so be it. It only shows what sort of company CCP is. I’m not the one needing to relieve millions of dollars from players so I have no reputation to protect.

I have screenshots of your deleted posts. You know, I don’t really mind all that, but it’s kinda obvious what you are doing and maybe you should stop? Ok, so you lost a spaceship in a video game, and you are turbo salty about it, but at some point maybe just play the game and stop with the incessant whining and manufactured drama?

3 Likes