The 2023 ganking is good (or Ebil) megathread

This decision to bump the 1yr old thread wasn’t just fired from my hip.

Had given this a shot fired through a scope.

CSM for HighSec are on notice!

True. I’ll never get back the brutal game I fell in love with. Meh…

I still give isk to those who ask questions and can take advice though.

Can I have your isk?

Send me a pic that proves my point in another thd and, yes you can.

My wife’s toon has all the money. Go figure… :roll_eyes:

So I have to ask her for the isk I sent to an upcoming noob.

I like her already. Ask her for 1 billion, tell her it’s for @Zaera_Keena

Shes still jealous of my old gf’s. You think she’s going to shell out any isk for a new one? :scream:

Funny you bring that up. She is a black belt.

Hello everybody!

I was thinking this is a thread about ganking…

But it seems, people just like to throw mean words at each other and be mean. That makes me sad :frowning:
I am new to EVE and i really enjoy the game. Especially ganking has fascinated me from the start.
The thing i really do not understand about all this is, why are people not accepting it as a part of the game?

Maybe one of you can explain that to me?

1 Like

Take everything with multiple grains of salt. The forums are filled with people who have nothing better to do than troll each other and stir up rivalries for content.

1 Like

Rubbish

No. I think this Forum is filled with people that are passionate about EVE.

2 Likes

Then why are they in here posting, and not out there playing? Multiple eyebrow wiggles

well sometimes you might not have the time to actively play?

But having a look into a forum and post something mean, maybe a GIF, that is done on the side.

And sometimes you also need a break i think. Me myself, i am playing 25 hours a day sometimes. so it must have an end now and then.

sleeping-at-work-fail

However, nobody explained to me, why ganking is bad…

1 Like

Because posting on the forums is the ultimate end game content for EvE.

As opposed to mucking about with the character editor and making fabulous portraits of your character which is just the end game content.

It’s not considered bad, what Highsec needs is something different like Faction Warfare as per the video shown to us that is the main focus in the future patches.

Do you remember the video we were shown?

It is now up to everyone to follow that direction somehow!

but there is wardecing… isn’t that essentially faction warfare? just without NPCs involved?

Not particularly as corps can keep evading wardeck mechanics by not anchoring some player structure.

Btw I am replaying under heavy influence that would place a person in ICU or worse a coma.