The fight for Not Red Don't Shoot (NRDS) Providence region continues!

What has free to dock got to do with NRDS?

NRDS to me means playing VERY VERY carefully around neutrals, the moment they make an aggressive move like follow you around the system or combat probes, them and their corp are set red by the whole community and fired upon thereafter.

Itā€™s easy to work under NRDS if youā€™re in a place where there isnā€™t much traffic, NRDS is difficult to manage full respect to the Provi crew for trying their best to do it. Provi tried to make it easy for people to come into 0.0 and failure was inevitable, but Iā€™m sure all parties involved got a good gaming experience.

Free dock only served to make NRDS more complex for provi in my opinion, perhaps it would have been better if people interested in provi just joined CVA and Provi was reserved only for alliance members.

Donā€™t underestimate you, you bring them joy, a lot ofā€¦

The NRDS system is false door. What NRDS is really about is watching NRDS when they PvP. If the NRDS loses lots of fights then the NRDS status is revoked and the player made KOS to pad the kills of Providence. Even if you get into a Provi Block Corporation you will more than likely be used a Kill Pad for CVA.

1 Like

This was true, but since CVA left the region after internal drama tore the coalition apart, the new management does things differently.

The new management is simpy a pirate organization operating under Not Blue Shoot It (NBSI).

I stand with CVA!

1 Like

It takes a bloc to fight a bloc, fight fire with fire,

KILL OR BE KILLED.

EAT OR BE EATEN.

THIS IS EVE.

2 Likes

Never committed an act of piracy, by definition (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/piracy) we havenā€™t stole anything on the high seas. However, we do have border patrols to catch pirates and invaders. But anybody is free to join us and shall have no trouble accessing our space.

NeRDS.

Lets not forget when a big alliance falls another eventually replaces it, its a cycle that has gone on and will keep going on in nullsec, I remember when the RED alliance and CoTS slugged it out, both now gone. Others have come and gone, alliances break up and reform in new alliances, some grow and take lots of space, there is always a reaction and a counter reaction and so the merry cycle continues and will always continue, blue donuts will always get broken up just like any other alliance, its the way of EvE.

1 Like

I hope (and think) youā€™re right. If only the cycle were a bit shorter, and things on the map changed a bit faster.

Yes,Sir thatā€™s what we do here :slight_smile:

1 Like

The blue donut killed provi by not wanting to fight each other. Provibloc became a punching bag because those other groups chose safety in numbers and consolidated under one roof. With no other groups left to fight, they would sit on proviā€™s head daily because it was convenient content.

CVA left because they got sick of that, and I donā€™t blame them. Provi was like a game range, but the other groups did such a poor job of preserving it that the game all went extinct - and now that the land is barren, everyoneā€™s wondering where all the gameā€™s content went.

3 Likes

As a great friend once said, ā€œProvidence wonā€™t die, because you canā€™t kill a dreamā€.

I wrote a piece calling for all NRDS pilots to unite under the Red Alert banner. Our fissures are the biggest obstacle to achieving the dream.

Until we unite, I wish all those waging campaigns against the illegal occupants of our home the best of luck.

3 Likes

The community at large has grown tired of CVA & Co in Provi.

Never shall they rise again.

I expect the community will grow far more tired of Providence being exactly the same as everywhere else: devoid of life (and therefore targets), and not fun roaming space.

Those who dislike CVA at least could always shoot them.

1 Like

I havenā€™t roamed there in a while, for obvious reasons, but people still seem to think itā€™s a good roaming region. Warlords of the Deep has been around a lot, for example. Being a good place to roam isnā€™t a matter of NRDS/NBSI.

I think what really killed Providence is Amarr Loyalists lack of will to fight for Providence.
Constant whinging about how bad CCP is or how unskilled they and their characters are and how their ships are not good enough to even consider fighting.

Iā€™ve been at it for over 3 months now and proved you can fight with cheap ships that donā€™t exceed 2 or 3 million isk:

That you can fight using an alpha clone and a rookie ship:

And that you can fight even with a less than 0.5 million SP character and a rookie ship:

Therefore, in terms of the role play aspect, everyone who is a Provibloc member not fighting back in Providence, is just a disgrace to the Holy Amarr Empire and to Her Imperial Majesty Catiz I our beloved Empress.

Join the Crusade for Providence!
Amarr Victor!

1 Like

Iā€™m an Amarr loyalist and Iā€™m happy to defend the region if thereā€™s ever a serious threat.