The gate to Sivala

So you did not have 10 billion, LMAO.

Dracvlad doesn’t understand how investing works.

Destiny does not understand escrow.

What does escrow have anything to do with this?

And you have to ask that? This gets better.

Have you ever provided an actual genuine answer to a question in your entire life?

Ask a proper question rather then pretending ignorance.

Okay Dracvlad, what do I not understand about escrow?

Dracvlad, I bet that just my collection of skins is worth more than all of the wealth you’ve accumulated in your entire time in this game:

Highly likely.

I have never been a min/max player, and while I have done some grinding at times I always looked at risk.

A good example when sentry carriers were all the rage, I refused to use them and kept using fighters because it made them too easy to catch, so while people around me lost their carriers I did not, but my income generation was less. That is my style of play, and I know you appreciate these little stories… :exploding_head: :stuck_out_tongue:

Just stop talking. You’ve done enough damage to yourself, seriously.

It is all in your mind, you were the war deccer that refused to war dec. I think I won hands down on this.

If you do I can just go jump in something and let you blow me up, then you can declare victory, that is how much I am not bothered by it. I will even let you pod me too.

I have some male strippers to put in the cargo, that always works.

I think the point is for you to try and kill someone else.

It’s like Fight Club, but with Destiny Corrupted instead of Tyler Durden.

I think Dracvlad’s version of the movie is a tiny bit different:

I am going to roll up to Amarr in a shite fit BS with junk in it and let you blow that up and pod me too. I should have just done that and not mentioned it, but seeing as you are so uptight I might as well just say it now anyway as the pompous stupidity of your challenge needs to be highlighted for all.

DRACVLAD HAS ACCEPTED THE CHALLENGE AND CANNOT BACK OUT NOW

He has so little self-respect, that he’s already talking about how he “didn’t need that ship anyway” before the war has even been declared.

1 Like

Look at that angle you tried to put on my comment, I have such contempt for your challenge that I am just going to take the piss out of it. I have been doing it ever since you made it. And I am having a great time, you are so pompous.

I’m sure you are. I’m sure you haven’t cried and had a sleepless night over this even once.