The greatest Blog in EVE history is coming to a close

…so, would I be correct in guessing that this policy amounts to “go AFK even once, and CODE. won’t let you be interred in Molea”?

That’s right. Obtain a mining permit before you die, and obey the Lawe of Halaima, or face the eternal consequences of your sin.

2 Likes

Well then. Thank you for your prompt response.

Do you accept me as your Saviourette, for now and forever, so help you James?

2 Likes

All of you should bend the knee to your new queen of Highsec, Aiko Danuja. Venerate her, for she fights to rid hisec of all miners, mission runners, explorers, and other bot aspirants that sully the name of this once proud region of space. Do not cross her however, as you will just as easily find yourself under her heel for committing this most grievous of sins.

2 Likes

No.

You just told me that you won’t “allow” anyone who ever goes AFK to be interred in Molea, and trotted out a killmail over three years old as your justification for why binette’s player didn’t deserve to be interred there.

You don’t seem to care that someone died in real life and that the friends he made in this game will never play with or speak to him again. From what I can tell, all that matters to you is your precious “code”, and should anyone disrespect it or your internet messiah complex then you would deny them even this small measure of decency.

You haven’t forgotten the human behind the keyboard, Aiko, you’re actively disregarding them. And it is one of the pettiest and mean-spirited displays I’ve ever had the displeasure to witness.

The last thread where I discussed this topic got locked, and I’m certain that my vehement opinion on the matter was responsible for that. It’s a mistake I have no intention of repeating.

I will not be discussing the matter any further.

1 Like

Why should AFK mining bots be rewarded with funerals? James 315 died, and his funeral in Halaima will be a grand affair, but he earned it because he wasn’t a miner.

2 Likes

Valiran, can you think rationally about the consequences of expecting players to halt all in-game activity in order to ‘honor’ the death of a person that might not even exist?

2 Likes

Do you really think, that this is the character that is mining in the system? Now this would be a bit stupid, wouldnt it?

1 Like

If Aaaarrgg shows up, it might not matter. He cleans house.

2 Likes

You must have lived in a secluded basement for your entire life. You should really go out some more and face the real world.

2 Likes

Then I suppose you’d better get your antiganking ship down to Molea!

2 Likes

While I understand your point and thank you for presenting it, I will not be discussing the matter any further at this point in time. If you want to continue the discussion, then feel free to message me in-game. I won’t be able to respond for at least a week, as I’m currently under a self-imposed gaming ban until I can find a paying job, but when I log back into EvE I will respond to any questions you feel the need to ask me.

1 Like

The next chapter could involve Mining with safety agents of New Eden.

Oh wow, so sad to hear about MinerBumping, I used to read that. It was pretty good!

2 Likes

yeah that blog was hilarious i love to read the awesome anecdotes found there

I’m destroyed, I don’t have anything to read in class anymore : (

What’s your favourite minerbumping article? I really like this one, it’s a classic:

It’s such a great story, the Saviour of Halaima moves to annex Kino, and the miners rejoice! It’d be a wonderful narrative in it’s own right, but it’s just the beginning, because pretty soon they start expanding and conquer an entire galaxy! WOW! This will make an epic movie someday, I think James said that Cartoon Network made an offer, but before signing he wants Paramount to have a chance to bid.

2 Likes

My favourite one is all of them. Reading people rage is fun

they should make a movie
matthew macfadyen as james 315
anne hathaway??? as princess aiko

2 Likes