The greatest Blog in EVE history is coming to a close

Of course empty pods are not going to annoy them. And Marmite would go for their solo gankers more often than the excessively multi boxing gankers.

This is what he said, simple fact is that you are so eager to have a dig that you just made yourself look foolish. The context of podding someone with a pod with specific implants does exactly that.

Anyway…, whatever…

I dont get annoyed by being podded , actually i like it, that feeling of freedom as my consciousness flies across the universe to my next clone you cant beat it.

3 Likes

Guess you are not one of the multiboxers. The multiboxers dont like their pods to pop. I will admit I wasnt sure why either because empty pods and all. But it was mentioned as one of the reasons I got paid. Maybe it messes with the software they use to control so many clients? Maybe it was ego, who knows. Anyways trust me, the multiboxers that did Ued back then really didnt like getting podded.

Cool story, bro.

1 Like

i am a “multiboxer” in your words and being podded just gets my pods back into my base station why would that annoy me ? it helps me and means i don’t have to click self destruct on all my accounts.
You also seem obsessed with multiboxers using software to run their accounts which does not happen as there is no need. I use clicking my mouse to run all my accounts and i manage fine its not hard. if you think that running more than one account is difficult I suggest you need to get better at EVE

2 Likes

Just ask the guy(s) that did Ued when I was around there why they cared so much. All I know is that they did. I fully agree that I dont understand why they cared. I just know that they did. I agree with your arguement that losing an empty pod as a ganker should be no big deal. But to him/them it was.

Also I dont mean guys like you. I mean the Ued guys that ran 20+ accounts. I know you can do a couple normally.

Weird. Whenever I see you in action, you end up hiding in a station until you are not flashy red.

Im not pro code in any way, but thats just dumb. If they are flashy red their job is done. They are not hiding they are setting up their next gank.

1 Like

The only reason I may think of which could explain that is if killing their pods made more tedious for them to pull CONCORD after a gank, but I don’t really see why that would be a problem in practice if they were ganking in Uedama, or why would they care whether you in particular would shoot their pods with so many pilots doing so every time a gank happens…

I think there was a time when input broadcasting wasn’t punished. If this was that many years ago, that could also be a plausible explanation back then, and would not be an issue nowadays…

1 Like

Everything in eve is moved by sheer force of will. There is nothing wrong with that.

You could say the same thing about Corp taxes that go to the alliance or renting Nullsec space. Its not a rental fee, its forced tribute. Its not alliance tax, its forced tribute.

But it isnt. You can always choose not to pay, but if you choose not to pay, then there are consequences. Dont pay alliance tax? You get kicked out of alliance. Dont pay the renter fee? You get kicked out of your space.

No one calls these things forced tributes, because no one is forcing you, its all a matter of choice.

1 Like

if i am gcc then i cant undock in a ship as you are well aware, if you want me to undock while gcc then petition ccp to remove the undock restrictions and remove concord :slight_smile:

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA.

Yeah, just ask the guys. I cant remember any of their names and have no idea who im talking about, but just ask them. Just ask. ROFL.

Yeah im pretty sure there werent any codies who were running 20 accounts back in the day in uedama. There are only a few who come to mind, and none of them mind being podded, i know this for a fact.

2 Likes

But even back then, I dont remember anyone who was in Code, that legit had 20 accounts that they were ganking with, that would actually care about being podded.

All of his claims are along the lines of “Yeah, back in the day i was a big man, used to run a huge gang, we ruled new york, Seattle, DC, Hong Kong, everything, i cant remember any of the names or faces of any of the guys i used to work with, and no one would be able to recognize who i am, but yeah, I was huge.”

1 Like

Godwin Alert !!!

Please calm down and try to resist that urge of yours to insult everyone who think different than you. I know it’s hard, but I believe you can overcome that weakness.

It’s also amusing to watch how gankers like Xeux keeps flaming on this forum, over and over again, without suitable reaction from forum moderation.

I think you are wrong here. In the provided examples, that tribute is a part of agreement/deal between two subjects; one group have something to offer for a price, second - cash to pay for that offer. It’s a simple business with proper consequences, if one party decide to break a deal. And as you said, no one is forcing one group to join alliance or rent a space in null in first place. It’s a matter of choice.

Here we are speaking about situation in high-sec. A space inhabited mostly by rookies and casuals; by players who comes to EVE to chill out, and who are not interested in low sec or null adventures, with high risk/isk ratio involved. Those people in most cases never heard about James 315 and that ganking is a thing in high-sec. And in most cases, they learn about CODE and 'permit’s few seconds after their ship exploded and they got podded. Basically, a moment after some bitter experience was earned by casual, you offer him a ‘permit’, and it’s a very savage statement: “buy yourself a right to do whatever you want in high sec, or we will find you and kill you again, until you buy permit of quit the game”. For a newbro, who just lost his ship, that statement is simply a threat. And because he’s frightened, he’ll probably buy that ‘permit’ - 'coz what else can he do? Fight back gankers? Thanks to game mechanics, it’s impossible in high-sec. This is why I call CODE permit a forced tribute, because you don’t give a victim any other choice than to be obedient. Just like mafia does in real world.

Pro tip: discussing forum moderation is against forum rules.

1 Like

I am not a ganker, but I believe that they paid you, for a start they would not want you to jump on their suspect looters and anyone -10. So that would be a good enough reason.

I am not sure why the excessive multi-boxing gankers would not want to be podded, but I have found that they did not like to get shot by anyone, they used to rant about Concord whoring in a very upset way so it could have been just ego.

people still care about code ?

2 Likes

Yes all sensible people living in or visiting the Sov space of James 315 should care about the Code and CODE.

1 Like

It’s not our fault that carebears won’t warn them in the Rookie Chat channel.

1 Like