The Hunt for Komi Valentine is Over!

Yeah, just surprised to see this from you, especially after the last thread you posted.

As for that newby scoots, he’s just an echo chamber. I’ve been an active player in this game for 12 years and I’ll be damned if I’m going to listen to his bullsh*t.

Dude, I asked you a question first, answer it and then I’ll answer yours. Oh no wait, you won’t because you can’t help but immediately do your usual troll reply.

By the way get some new lies to spread, that one is as old as the dirt you crawled from. Now that I think about, I should probably just start posting the usual reply of your buddy ole pal Nicolai.

:smiling_imp:

Trying to break the ice :grin:

2 Likes

Which one is Komi? The blonde guy?

this one, don’t you remember?

I thought Komi was German.

You might have noticed, that I have left Frarn yesterday. It would be the best for us, If you drop the bounty and don’t waste any more time chasing me. Currently I’m at an undisclosed location with plenty of food and spirits! Maybe we can discuss how we solve this conflict in a civilized manner, so it’s beneficial for all of us and nobody needs to waste any time camping a gate or just sitting it out in space.

o/ Komi

2 Likes

I wanna see you drop out of csm

I defend Komi’s right to run for CSM.

People can judge by their own standards who they wish to vote for.

1 Like

He is a hypocrite for a long time already.

CCP mentioned at Eve Vegas that they might introduce permadeath. Komi is a great candidate to opine on that, as a CSM member.

1 Like

She is in the ALC-JM system, ICH-B6 constellation of the Etherium Reach region.

2 Likes

Maybe all this is a roleplay effort from OP just in the wrong forum section. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OOPE is the non-roleplay forum :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you aware of the 'Fourth Wall"?

I’m gonna add another 5b for this statement.

podkill and proof of biomass and illl give the killer 10b.

locator agents can find you, just fyi.

1 Like

Your ignorance of the game might have caused you to overlook the fact that Locator Agents are a thing. I’m parked at an L5 Locator agent so that I can quickly pull up your latest location at any time upon request by bounty hunters.

Here is the update at the time of writing: you are in ALC-JM system. You can run, but you cannot hide (unless you want to cower inside a station, and lose even more respect from the community than you’ve lost so far.)

This is not RP. The bounty is real. OOC Komi has committed to biomassing Komi (per hardcore RP) if she gets podded. If that happens, she cannot run for CSM/would have to drop out of CSM if she won/would be removed from the game entirely.

I’ll add update the bounty with the +5b. There is no need for the second additional +5b since we can tell she biomassed herself simply by seeing if her corp becomes Doomheim [666], which is the corp that all biomassed characters go to; this is public information that you can look up in-game, on EVEWho, etc.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter what he’s done.

He claimed that he’s going to biomass if podded. People are bandwagoning to see if he’s actual going to honor that claim.

5 Likes

Have you not fully read her CSM topic, nor heard her “rep” from the station interview?

The smart move would be for Komi to duck into Thera or a drifter hole.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m with you on this one for sure.

Lost respect now.

1 Like

And now you’re just begging for ISK.
Can you get any more pathetic?

1 Like