The Hunt for Komi Valentine is Over!

This person has to undock for this to be viable

They pledged not to station camp and already relocated from home system of Frarn to nullsec (of all places).

Just checked locator agent again. Current system remains ALC-JM

When this is over, looks like I’ve got some standings to grind with two people I respect highly and hope to maintain camaraderie with :neutral_face:

Man, as soon as he hears about people giving away a bunch of ISK to a bounty, Lucas immediately jumps to “but why can’t they give it to MEEEEEE ?”

Unlike you, Komi at least has the possibility of being remotely trustworthy when he claims that he’ll actually biomass.

:+1: I second that motion. Very peaceful there and nobody is likely to find you, Komi.

:facepalm: Well…then perhaps you should read and watch before making so many comments. Perhaps you might see the answer to your puzzlements concerning the issue.

1 Like

did you even read the first post here?

Komi is heavily RPing that she will not kill even an NPC, doesn’t understand game mechanics, has acknowledged that if for some unbobly reason she is voted into CSM, that anything related to mechanics for the game she would pass off to “experts” and she’ll sit there nice and quiet.

She’s running strictly as an RP’er, but doesn’t understand there has to be some OOC aspects to being a CSM, like if she gets podded, she claimed she would biomass herself cause she is mortal.

if the character doesn’t “exist” the question is, can she still sit on CSM? All the garbage she has been spewing, has led up to this point. Basically to either get to her biomass for being killed, or to not run for CSM, and to see if she actually does hold up to her promise of biomassing if she gets podded.

When asked what her qualifications were, her reply “not up for debate”

1 Like

Tantrum? I’m having fun with this :smile:. Have been from start to finish.

But as others have pointed out, your questions are comprehensively answered explicitly, restated on multiple occasions by myself and multiple other people, throughout this thread and the other thread. You could search for my posts on this thread and the other thread where I state and clarify reasons and positions if you care to. Or you can corroborate claims with evidence firsthand.

2 Likes

You are wrong on so many points, I don’t even know how to react to this.
If I didn’t understand mechanics I would be dead by now.
I won’t sit anywhere still and quiet.
I understand what it needs to be a CSM member.
I’m running for the betterment of the cluster.
I’ll simply not die or there will be a replacement.
I mentioned my qualifications later in the thread.

3 Likes

This thread is a jimmy rustling bonanza. CSM Internet Gatekeepers vs Crazy Socialite and RPers, who will win?

2 Likes

Update: Komi has relocated to JLO-Z3 .

2 Likes

Btw funfact @Komi_Valentine is already dead:

:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Oh, but they “hacked the system” so they can pretend to be an immortal capsuleer without being an immortal capsuleer. Good thing they got all the implants and everything to fly their ship, right?

So you say @Komi_Valentine is a fake, not even a real capsuleer?

Going off their posts, yeah.

The key here is Komi says this… while also enjoying all the stat benefits of a capsuleer.

Then he is just a pilot not a capsuleer, because as far as I understand the lore you can have the best training, skills, physical and mental condition, until you go through the initiation nobody can tell if you will actually make it, it is like one in a million or such that actually makes it through from the best of the best humanity can offer, this is what differentiates a capsuleer from a pilot and as I understand if you did not go through it you can not interface with your ship the same way an actual capsuleer does that is how the jovian capsuleer technology works.

Thus you can not have your cake and eat it too so you are either a capsuleer meaning your original body you born as is already dead or you are not and thus can not enjoy the benefits. By definition when you enter the game with your character you are a capsuleer, otherwise you should have a highly penalized character that lacks any skills nor should be able to train any capsuleer skills at all, essentially you shouldn’t even be able to be in a pod without being a real capsuleer because only by going through the initiation process can you interface with even a pod.

So based on this @Komi_Valentine seems like a fraud both the character and the player. :stuck_out_tongue:

But correct me if that is not how it is, based on my lore readings that is the case as I understand.

This brings up the danger of RP in eve when you state such things.

Edit; Did not something like this come up a couple of yrs ago with another CSM candidate?

He still has not responded. Perhaps if all of you guys reply to that “CSM All You Need to Know” thread I quoted from and encourage him to respond he will do so.

@Komi_Valentine would you be so kind as to show us your back? The back of your neck, at least?

In all seriousness. Nice picture. What app/website did you use to apply the filter? Did you also make your campaign poster? If so, you might consider trying to hire out your services as an artist.

Also, eat ship and die.

4 Likes