I think it’s time for CCP to consider this!
Lets recap what we all discussed until now shall we:
I decided to separate the points into PROS and CONS, but i relalized that
for many people a point in PROS would be actually a CON point. So i merge them
together and you can decide for yourself.
- Can not be killed by direct Fire
- Can not be spammed by the dictor (40 seconds life time / 3 minutes reload time)
- Can be killed by Smart Bombs
- Does not stop Covert Cynosural Field from Initiation.
- It’s a charge which expires after lifetime ends.
- Too heavy for big number of supplies to be carried out by the dictor.
- Gives aggression timer to the dictor upon launch.
- Banned in High Sec
- Suspect flag to the player in Low Sec
- Can only be launched from Interdicor Launcher
- You can load only 1 in the interdictor launcher
- 10 KM radius (20 km diameter)
- 40 seconds life
- 3 minutes reload time
I posted this before CSM. Now that i see who is in the new CSM i know this has no chance.
However, please consider at least if in the range of this probe the cynosural field is so disturbed that the ships that lock on the beacon will have 2 minutes delay locking it for jump and when they jump they will end up on random spots in the system.