There's a few things I have to get off my chest that is just really irking me

it doesnt matter right now

“Only the Paranoid Survive”

Caldari proverb.

1 Like

You are labeling.

Don’t be such a snowflake. It’s a video game. It’s not important.

1 Like

The question in Eve is not am I paranoid? but am I paranoid enough?

6 Likes

So people don’t want to be called “Good guys”?

Ok…

I mean, you know Polish. You can’t tell me that the below post is not toxic.

I’m just pointing out some obvious trends, that is all.

As, I said before… I didnt want to play your game, it wasnt my choice to put me in Your sandbox… You put me there without my permission

So to summarize…you are saying that you are the CEO of Cesarino mining and salvaging, and if attacked, you will be particularly easy to kill…

Just to clarify - what systems do you usually frequent? What are your most active hours? Any favorite ships or fits?

3 Likes

MOreover… what a ■■■■■■■■ is this: “The game only gives you back what you put in.”…
I didnt lie you… but all of you lied me all over the time.
I didnt cheat you, your players… but your players could steel, beat and cheat me almost all over the time

■■■■ YOU EVE

Paranoia and cynicism, the unsung survival traits.

Unless someone coerced you into creating an account, you made the choice to join us in the sandbox. We’re not to blame for your choices, you are.

3 Likes

Ok dude, could be like you said, i dont care

I put time and effort in, it rewards me with fun. I don’t want to sound rude but if people cheat, beat and steal from you it’s because you let them do.

1 Like

Sorry for that answer but… i dont care right now and i dont want to explain you how was it before

Good guys is a label, same as bad guys is a label. Everyone is to be taken for what he/she represents.

The shades of gray is better word when you are describing human morality and values.

Yeah and that was exactly what I did. I said, he was an example of my experience of how good guys usually are quite toxic themselves.

Obviously, there are toxic individuals on both sides. But Kuba was just a good example of someone classifying himself as a good guy saying “eve is toxic”, while at the same time being extremely toxic himself.

You have found someone who is neither good or bad. Is that understandable?

classifying himself

One can label himself too, which is wrong.

What I can say… its time to change the environment maybe.

Great, then we basically agree and have the same point of view. Again using Kuba was just a mere example.

But my underlying point is that no one is truly good or evil based on their in-game actions. We are all just playing a game within its rules and the tools available to us.

So a scammer is not evil or shows signs of mental illness (sociopathy), he merely enjoys the game in a certain way within the rules of the game. Just as an anti-ganker is enjoying the game in his way. People just need to understand that both good and evil in-game deeds are part of the game.

Bollocks.

3 Likes