(Kuba Ganowski) #21

it doesnt matter right now

(Nana Skalski) #22

“Only the Paranoid Survive”

Caldari proverb.

(Nana Skalski) #23

You are labeling.

(GoPackGo Aurilen) #24

Don’t be such a snowflake. It’s a video game. It’s not important.

(Drammie Askold) #25

The question in Eve is not am I paranoid? but am I paranoid enough?

(Maekchu) #26

So people don’t want to be called “Good guys”?

Ok…

I mean, you know Polish. You can’t tell me that the below post is not toxic.

I’m just pointing out some obvious trends, that is all.

(Kuba Ganowski) #27

As, I said before… I didnt want to play your game, it wasnt my choice to put me in Your sandbox… You put me there without my permission

(Syeed Ameer Ali) #28

So to summarize…you are saying that you are the CEO of Cesarino mining and salvaging, and if attacked, you will be particularly easy to kill…

Just to clarify - what systems do you usually frequent? What are your most active hours? Any favorite ships or fits?

(Kuba Ganowski) #29

MOreover… what a ■■■■■■■■ is this: “The game only gives you back what you put in.”…
I didnt lie you… but all of you lied me all over the time.
I didnt cheat you, your players… but your players could steel, beat and cheat me almost all over the time

■■■■ YOU EVE

(Jonah Gravenstein) #30

Paranoia and cynicism, the unsung survival traits.

(Jonah Gravenstein) #31

Unless someone coerced you into creating an account, you made the choice to join us in the sandbox. We’re not to blame for your choices, you are.

(Kuba Ganowski) #32

Ok dude, could be like you said, i dont care

(Mevatla Vekraspek) #33

I put time and effort in, it rewards me with fun. I don’t want to sound rude but if people cheat, beat and steal from you it’s because you let them do.

(Kuba Ganowski) #34

Sorry for that answer but… i dont care right now and i dont want to explain you how was it before

(Nana Skalski) #35

Good guys is a label, same as bad guys is a label. Everyone is to be taken for what he/she represents.

The shades of gray is better word when you are describing human morality and values.

(Maekchu) #36

Yeah and that was exactly what I did. I said, he was an example of my experience of how good guys usually are quite toxic themselves.

Obviously, there are toxic individuals on both sides. But Kuba was just a good example of someone classifying himself as a good guy saying “eve is toxic”, while at the same time being extremely toxic himself.

(Nana Skalski) #37

You have found someone who is neither good or bad. Is that understandable?

classifying himself

One can label himself too, which is wrong.

(Nana Skalski) #38

What I can say… its time to change the environment maybe.

(Maekchu) #39

Great, then we basically agree and have the same point of view. Again using Kuba was just a mere example.

But my underlying point is that no one is truly good or evil based on their in-game actions. We are all just playing a game within its rules and the tools available to us.

So a scammer is not evil or shows signs of mental illness (sociopathy), he merely enjoys the game in a certain way within the rules of the game. Just as an anti-ganker is enjoying the game in his way. People just need to understand that both good and evil in-game deeds are part of the game.

(Jennifer Austin) #40

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.