This is why ganked freighter pilots deserve zero sympathy

You are so wrong! Just report any ganker for selling Mining Permits and watch what CCP will (not) do.

My understanding is that what the EULA and Terms of Service forbid is out of game threatening, not in game threatening. I’m pretty sure threatening someone with destroying his assets in game is entirely within the game rules and there is absolutely no problem with that kind of things.

But you can always file a support ticket asking for clarification or report anyone you think is breaking those rules and see what happens. Just make sure you don’t abuse the reporting system yourself. Report someone only when you really think he/she is breaking the rules and don’t keep doing it after you’ve been told he/she is not…

3 Likes

You are clearly a undercover CODE. Agent @Knowledgeminer why else would you defend mining permits. :wink:

2 Likes

Hey Dryson. How about you purchase a New Order Corp permit. It is only 100mil ISK per week and it will allow you to get back into a player corp without the threat of being wardeced by yours truly. :grin:

5 Likes

Reported for an implied threat

2 Likes

Tell that to some gankers that really don’t like me and refuse to say “gf” when I kill them saving the victim, some even claim those kills have no value because they take no skill or whatever… :grin:

You wouldn’t believe how similarly to some of the miners they despise some gankers behave when killed themselves… And yes, I’m talking about CODE gankers here, some do have that mentality too…

3 Likes

Some People are stupid. It’s in no ways limited to race creed or what you spend your time doing in eve

2 Likes

No, you have a single large monitor. 24 or 27 inch - will do. I have used a 22, but the minimal window of Eve will partially overlap each over. Then running two Eve clients in windows. Now they are on the same screen at the same time, and just a mouse move separating them.

A hyena with standard webs reaches to 30km at Electronic Frigate V. Worst case scenario is the distance is 32km. The Freighter can hold cloak until the webber burns an orbit to the gate. An over-view tab is set for fleet members only. The webs (must have dual) can pre-primed. Freighter aligns, webbers locks and almost instant warp.

If the risks are too much, then switch to a DST. Those things can over-heat into a 400k tank with the right mods. Plus MJD or MWD options. Can even add a cloak in case you need to take a break and don’t want to dock.

But speaking to others in this thread. A play-style that is reliant on ignorance or stupid, really isn’t something to be proud of. Might be a good time to re-evaluate what it means to make a contribution, try altruism for a challenge. I will point out that in the Butterfly Effect trailer - the miner gets help not ridicule.

With only 2 webs you run the risk of not insta warping your freighter if cargo expanders are fitted. :roll_eyes:

That obvious flaw aside: Moving the mouse to switch to clients takes more time than just alt tabbing with the mouse already over the watch list area on the webber account. Lugh didn’t understand this, you apparently neither. The obvious sarcasm in my response to Lugh’s flawed logic was obviously lost on you.

Faction webs, which some use for their webber, will go out to 45km. That’s pretty much the furthest range you can end up with when jumping through a region gate. While holding cloak on the freighter, start orbiting the gate with the webber and watch it from the freighter window. When you see the webber coming around from behind do you go into warp with the freighter, switch to the webber, lock the freighter and web it. Of course use 2 or even 3 webs at once and not only 1.

@DrysonBennington I enjoy your comments. You make the gankers cringe in despair, and that’s something.

Lol, do you seriously think that? I love his comments, people like him make the part I play in this game extremely entertaining. It’s like if you have Wile E. Coyote as an enemy :rofl:

yes use faction webs on your hyena please

2 Likes

Does he, too, remind you of Dracvlad ?

Oh, btw, do you remember the times when you hated when I put a space just in before the question mark, etc ? I used to do that all the time, years ago, and I remember you getting triggered by it … I thought I should bring that back. Not because of you personally. : - ) No offense intended, just nostalgia ! :blush:

Who, Whitehound? Definitely not Dracvlad.

I never even noticed that. Must have been someone else Sol.

1 Like

I am absolutely sure it was you, but maybe it was just a random “stab” back then. : - )

Oh and this reminds me … haven’t seen Salvos for a while.
Not reading the forums a lot, gonna check …

I definitely did notice that, in the last months, some people suddenly vanish and shortly after new people - with the same “perspectives” seem to emerge. Gotta love these forums … they provide nice little mini games.

I wonder where FabRod/Auto is.

You obviously wouldn’t, nor would you expect it consequently, but not everyone lacks the ISKs or plays like you. People use them on Rapier and Huginn for maximum effect, and you can put them on a Hyena or Vigil Fleet Issue, too. Even when you’d knew a webber had them fitted do these frigates have tiny signatures, which you first need to catch, and then it’s only cheap bait compared to losing tens of billions. To win big does one first need to think big, and not small. That’s what some of these pilots do and you can find faction webs listed on some of the kill reports if you only look closely enough.

Yes, wonder if they finally got him some vacation time from posting for all the spamming. If you check his profile you can see he is still reading the forums. Hi Salvos :vulcan_salute:

There are some of them who are extremely obvious. Nitshe for example vanished as well, his alt that is, but I’m certain I would know the second he posts it’s him again.

1 Like

No, they don’t.

No, they don’t.

3 Likes

Let me quote Browning for this occasion: “and I choose Never to stoop”

Just to give it some gravitas and making the next sentence more emotive.

and I choose Never to cargo expand.