Tiericide - The never ending story

I wouldn’t even cross my legs until I see some evidence of them doing anything.

Weapon Tiericide is coming in May 2019. I wasn’t expecting an announcement so soon.

Cheers,
Neug

2 Likes

@CCP_Rise Is tiericide coming to subcap weapons soon, like was done to capital weapons? I know the tiericide to the capital weapons was done at the same time as tech2 ammo in them.

Cheers,
Neug

1 Like

As far as Hoboleaks is concerned, I only saw that faction guns can use tech 2 ammo now but no other changes yet.

3 Likes

Next Round of Tiericide Announcement.

Local Reps, Resistance Mods, Cap Boosters & Cap Transfers.

but NO DATE…never ending story

3 Likes

Cheers and thanks for the heads up!

It’s been only 5 years or so, let’s not give up hope and let us enjoy some only slightly broken triglavian ships in the meantime.

2 Likes

This should have all been done before the Mutaplasmids were released…

5 Likes

Nope. You didn’t really expect it did you

Since meta 1-4 shield boosters and armor repairers have been redone. I made a note in the op. @CCP_Rise where do the higher meta get redone? The faction namely domi/rf sorely need it. Also some DED armor repairers.

Cheers,
Neug

1 Like

I don’t think tiericide is about faction module, but only meta 1-4.

1 Like

Exactly.

Not to mention that guns still need tierciding… tier 1 and 2 are useless (due to supply not being consistent), tier 3 are cheaper than tier 4… and all you really want is as high tier as possible - because there is no difference between guns other than higher tier being better in every aspect other than price.

You do know those drop in missions and asteroid belts all around New Eden right?

1 Like

Sure, but you do realize that this doesn’t change the fact that the supply is erratic? Tier 1 and 2 are usually reprocessed…

this is not a true statement . the different meta (not tier) have different fitting requirements .

CCPls do armour modules, the various platings etc do my head in

1 Like

Yeah, higher meta are better in every way… which means that tier 1 and 2 don’t exist as there is no point in using them - not much better than standard t1, while having erratic supply (try fitting dozens of ships with tier 1 or 2 and then speak about supply). That means that you use tier 3 (to save isk) or tier 4 … or t2.

How about actually having a choice? Between fitting vs range vs dps vs tracking.

Updated the OP as Remote Capacitor Transmitters have been done.

1 Like

Updated the OP as Capacitor Boosters have been done.

3 Likes

Resistance mods should be next, its the last on the list from a presentation which hasn’t been done.

2 Likes

And after the resistance plating and energized plating, the armor layering plating and layering plating.

1 Like