Time to Uninstall This Mess

How I fixed my retro pc was written clearly on my permit I had purchased for just 10M ISk

It read;
Delete …\EVE\SharedCache
Open Eve Game Launcher
Click Launcher Settings
Click the box Download the full Eve game Client
Click Enable hardware rendering

The game client settings Run EVE with DirectX12

While waiting for download complete read blog james315.space

/edit; spelling permit required.

1 Like

Didn’t you have to reset all your Overview, d-scan, etc, etc after doing that ?

Nope, I had preinstalled the overview that Yes Mr Chang once sent to one of my contacts, a mercenary agent who later forward that Overview to my evemail when Code. agents were placed under the care of Princess Aiko. An Ack of espionage to the old Code maybe?

I did the totally unexpressed thing. I renewed my subscription out of spite. That’ll teach CCP. Hopefully they learned their lesson.

5 Likes

Damn! I knew I forgot something.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

Had the simular thing going on for a while as well. Had a mate come look at it and he said my HD was failing and i should upgrade my gfx card :sob: all up maybe 400 bucks ). He also said that if i wanted a kick ass comp he could build me one for around 4k depending on what i wanted, Well i spent 5k :dizzy_face: and can run all my accounts max settings without any issues :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just wanted to say thxs for all the tips , I’m back up and running and it looks great.

Not sure what worked as I did several things at once, sorry was impatient.

[quote=“Githany Red, post:321, topic:368013, username:Githany_Red”]

You can always read the above next time , or I’ll lend you my copy , mines even signed by I quote "The greatest AG pilot of them all Thomas "the signatures all smudged so I can’t read the name

1 Like

Ah, that would be Thomas the Gank Engine. A ringing endorsement!

3 Likes

If someone were to ask me, from what I remember, I’d have given the title to Jennifer En Marland.

2 Likes

I’m glad this didn’t end in some type of scam not sure why my Jita senses where tingling reading this.

For some reason that jogged a memory of when I was thirteen and my cousin’s boyfriend told me and my brothers that the seeds were the best part. We saved up our allowances for weeks to get that dime bag of seeds. Rolled up, lit up, and disaster ensued what with the weed popcorn popping all over our cloths.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m more interested if the consulting was paid with hugs and kisses.

1 Like

Her stats are off the charts Jennifer en Marland | Stats | Character | zKillboard
May I ask how come they stop at November 2020?

I don’t know what happened to Jen, just that, while I was in the AG channel, she seemed not just to be the most actively engaged, but she did not get involved in that culture of calling the people she was against (in game) bad people. She was still active after I had stopped sitting in on the AG channel, which was quite a few years ago now.

Unfortunately, she also never asked for any sort of industrial or financial assistance (at least directly while I was there) so I never did get a chance to help her with what she was doing. I still remember her, though, with a big ol’ mental thumbs up sticker slapped next to the memory.

If you’re out there Jennifer there somewhere there are capsuleer’s that appreciate you.

Thanks for sharing that here @Qia_Kare

You’re welcome. It’s nice to say something positive about someone or something every now and then for a change of pace.

2 Likes

Last contact by Jenn with members of Astral was 30th May 2022. Still has interest in Eve.

Not everyone in this game is considered bad or evil or even spiteful against other players. I am sure others notice this about many people in game. I found calm and tranquility interacting with Princess Aiko and a few other special people that had given me time to try and express my roleplay.

I feel a duty to acknowledge the achievement of others and early today after seeing the stats page felt to type what I had.

I could only imagine how much of a friend Jennifer was with her peers.

Well i hope i didnt get scammed lol

Intel Core i9 12900KF
NVIDIA RTX 3090 TI
Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR5 5200Mhz
Also 2 x 32inch screens.
lots of other goodies as well. Not sure if its worth 5k or not but i am super happy with it.

Looks godlike, probibly overkill xD but should last many years.