To all Caldari sympathizers - a musing

This thread is going places…

3 Likes

And that is why the Threaderation must be destoryed.

6 Likes

Do you have to say something more meaningful, perhaps, someday?

OK, how about:

A true soldier seeks to defeat their enemy, whereas a monster calls for their wanton destruction no matter the cost.

How’s that?

3 Likes

Saying things doesn’t make you a monster.
Doing things does.

Maybe, but advocating for such monsters speaks volumes about ones character.

2 Likes

Those who only speak, but don’t do - they are just paper tigers. I don’t have respect to them. I respect even monsters more than empty loudmouths.

1 Like

I’d say that considering people monsters for mere words is just a primitive bigotry, nothing more.

1 Like

Espousing monstrosity speaks to the speaker’s character.

2 Likes

As a Caldari citizen I would gladly partner up with the Federation to address a mutual existential threat of any kind. I don’t need to forget the past in order to do that.

Perhaps engaging in a number of these shared campaigns would teach our people a modicum of trust? Sadly joint State / Federation efforts in the past have often ended in disillusion and umbrage.

6 Likes

One of these days we will put aside our differences, but it is not reasonable in the current state of the galaxy.

2 Likes

The Federation itself is the existential threat, and every citizen know it. Trusting them is the same as trusting someone like Makoto Priano, or someone yelling in Jita local about selling price way cheaper than market. It is highly, irrationally unwise.

The Diana Kim it self is the existential threat, and every citizen know it. Trusting them is the same as trusting someone like Diana Kim, or someone yelling in Jita local about selling price way cheaper than market. It is highly, irrationally unwise.
See I simply manipulated your words

2 Likes

Such degree of slander and public lies shall not be acceptable in civilized society.
Obviously, these words of @kul_Shaishi are nothing, but delusions and groundless lies, and she’s doing that not for the first time.

Here are some good advice from the thirty-Six Stratagems
If all else fails, retreat
(走為上計/走为上计, Zǒu wéi shàng jì)

2 Likes

You can retreat, if you want. But it doesn’t mean you will manage to hide forever from responsibility for your slanders and foul words. The justice will find you, will it be on the tip of a spear or a missile or on the end of the barrels of a firing squad. And have a nice day.

Because this is an effective means of silencing capsuleers…

2 Likes

围魏救赵, Wéi Wèi jiù Zhào

2 Likes

Agreed on that. That, and your later point, too.

2 Likes

I think we’ve mastered that threat now, Diana. They can’t break us and they know they can’t - so like a caracal that pounces and misses, they sun themselves and claim they never intended to.

Never forgive? Sure. Never forget? Absolutely. Never move on? That’s bad for the State, Citizen.

7 Likes