To the Commanders of the Matari Ground Forces on Floseswin IV

I would dearly know who writes your scripts for you. Their comedic value is doubtless the talk of a whole system of insalubrious and disreputable establishments. However, this is something that shall have to wait until a significant more important matter is dealt with. If you are exceptionally well-behaved I may given you a little hint as to why my orders rather disprove your outlandish theory - a word I use in its loosest sense - though it would be a shame to spoil your entertaining routine.

Speaking of a more important, indeed the most important matter, I am grateful to the efforts of Lady Liliana Llyr and Maira Blackfire, for prioritising the wellbeing and safety of innocent civilians. The evacuation should be completed swiftly. I am certain the inhabitants of East Hav are also extremely grateful and relieved at being blessed with such saviours. If the coming resumption of hosilities is to claim me, I shall have a Prayer on my lips for the both of you.

Aspirant Ekaterina Mariya deSilvestris, Captain, deSilvestris Household Naval Infantry.

Amarr Victor

Sumus Silvestre

-0962 8569-

3 Likes