Tranquility Connectivity Issues Megathread

The morons are the ones here whining, bitching and demanding recompense. It is a game and a business (a rather successful spaceship one at that). You will get recompense, they aren’t stupid. This ain’t Australia…

1 Like

It think the server uprgade all those years ago has worked. Part of the reason for the upgrade was to protect from DDOS attacks. This attack is much longer than the previous ones, but at least for me, I can still log in and play, just takes a couple of goes, and I have no chat comms; but also no lag or disconnects. The last attack I could log in hardly at all, and if I did get in I was promptly disconnected or the game froze. Keep up the good work CCP, we’ll get over it and some skill point pressies would be nice as compensation :stuck_out_tongue:

The interesting thing is that this thread is supposed to be communication between CCP and the player base. Stop complaining! Stop grandstanding! Step off your soap box! Stop thread-jacking! Go create a whiner’s thread and bitch bitch bitch in that!! Get off the line!! EOF

3 Likes

Firstly, back up off of the Space Lawyer thing, it isn’t a good look. Also, Aus Domestic Law… for an Icelandic company with servers in the UK…?.. I mean, I know you’re in Eurovision now but that only takes you so far man.
Also, you are in Australia. Let’s not pretend you have a decent and stable connection at any time there isn’t a problem like this. We all know the truth of it.

1 Like

A spaceship game or a spaceship business? I don’t think they actually make spaceships, but I have been wrong before.

1 Like

I can buy spaceships via their shop :wink:

1 Like

I haven’t asked to be recompensed, you assume too much, I feel you include anyone here who doesn’t agree with you as a Moron. That is a derogatory term and belittles you.

Chat still not working and port is not blocked.

ура товарищи !!! :shufflepartyparrot: май труд мир :skiparrot:

1 Like

Nope, just the bitching whiners running down CCP and threatening to leave etc etc etc. After 15 years I have a soft spot for them, m’kay? :wink:

Plus, I’m enjoying the salty crunchiness.

Hey CCP, haven’t been on in over a week but that’s ok, I know you guys are doing your best. Keeping my account going. Hang in there, it’s gotta get better! :slight_smile:

Let’s not pretend they’re decent or stable, either. We all know the truth of it (them).

1 Like

Жита жива - скам жив ура ура ура :chillparrot: :congaparrot: :congapartyparrot:

I am 99.9% sure no one from CCP is reading any of these threads.

3 Likes

LOL, Is that all there is on here Immature Trolls, probably AFK or BOT mining with nothing to do but clog up a thread with their pointless drivel. Get off,. leave the thread to folks with problems.

1 Like

still have the same problem since last thursday about chat not getting connected to port 5222, other then chat the game works fine

1. If only the “lucky few” can get in and control their ships, and they’re attacking folks who can’t control their ships because of massive lag (I’ve experienced as much as 90 seconds between a click and a response from the game), can’t reach out for help from corp mates (chat has been unreliable for quite some time), or have DC’d but their ships are still sitting in space (I multibox and have witnessed five of my six accounts DC and the ships were still there, being killed by rats while I couldn’t get them out or fight with them), that is manifestly unfair. I can see how a PVP-oriented player might want that to happen, but it’s still unfair. It’s like slipping some guy chloral hydrate in a bar and then stealing his wallet because he didn’t say you couldn’t. So, yes, if a DDoS attack is interfering with player access to communication, player control of ships, or causing unsafe disconnects PVP needs to be shut down for the duration.
  2. Stopping timers is the same thing - I’ve “killed” the same four POCOs four times now. I get the shields down, wait out the reinforcement timer, attempt to get back in and get locked out long enough that they repair and I have to start over. I’m the AGGRESSOR there and I can’t get it done. If the game is unplayable, timers need to stop - for everyone - some folks having to wait a bit to continue play when the game has become more stable is far less unfair than burning through timers when the player who is waiting them out can’t get in when they finish.
  3. I’m not talking about a station running out of fuel. I keep a three month reserve in all of my structrures and a six month reserve in the largest one. No, I’m talking about burning in excess of 7000 fuel blocks a day (across the board) with absolutely nothing to show for it. I can’t earn because I can’t mine or pull my manuacturing for sale. I can’t sell services at my station or collect taxes. I can’t collect taxes on my POCOs (no fuel involved there but they’re part of the economic equation that pays for my tea and cakes in-game). Simply OWNING and RUNNING a station burns very expensive fuel (one block can runs between 20 and 25 k isk and at 7000 a day, that’s (does math) a buttload of fuel pissed away because CCP can’t secure their systems and doesn’t have a reasonable response plan for when that happens.
1 Like

:shufflefurtherparrot: мне в обще не войти :moonwalkingparrot:

Well, there ya go- in my opinion multiboxing is akin to cheating (that’s another discussion entirely) so no sorrow for you.

I have 100 bil+ market orders up that I can’t do much about…but that’s life so just get over it.

DUDE…i cant even get past 2 step verification to put in a ticket for a lost ship, i have sent emails to support@eveonline and they have not even sent a receipt confirmation… its been a week of sending daily emails with no response. When i try to login the lag and the disconnects make the game unplayable (hence why i lost a ship and have been trying to communicate with ccp for a week). However they did send me a reminder that my accounts are about to expire and must pay. SO, to get paid they contact me right away, but to provide the service i pay for they are never there.

the following is the error code : Error Reference Code: d9fb4e46-ee51-486b-bf52-78239c8fda3e