Tranquility Connectivity Issues Megathread

You sound like an typical american hillbilly that really thinks outside of us nothing exists and is astouned that europe has a moon too…you know those kind of people that actually believe that the earth is flat…

What does luck have to do with it?

For several hours on either side of the end of the reinforcement window I simply couldn’t log in to continue the attack I’d started. I still can’t. I’ve tried with and without VPN. I’ve tried VPN from six different countries.

I can’t get in at all.

The POCO reset happened several times.

Each time I logged back in and tried again because the CCP twitter feed said they had this under control.

I guess I am an idiot for believing those fools, but I’m an honest one.

Frankly, it’s not that big a deal taking out a POCO in WH space, but it is annoying.

If this has been a coordinated war-time attack on a HS station, it would be a lot worse.

This is all I’ve been able to get for the past 18 hours:

Good luck CCP! I am fully aware its not just a game but how you pay your bills and take care of your families. We will be here ready to undock when you get it sorted. I would be nice if you got revenge and shared you tales of glory with us.

Many people do not have Twitter, but putting this link on the Eve splash screen where everyone can see it, now everyone knows what’s going on.

1 Like

can connect to the game server… no lag or latency to speak of… however, I cannot log into the chat server for three days now.

Could not connect to chat server at live.chat.eveonline.com:5222.Please ensure that this port isn’t blocked.Retry?

You’re really boring.

To be serious at some point it starts getting ridiculous reading all the same posts over and over again…we KNOW already that there are problems people,just please stop posting screenshots into the world…

Still not able to Connect to the game… Just got back to the game and payed for my account. Sucks not to be able to login for several days now

1 Like

I’m in US Central, and chat just started working for me. I still got the “you couldn’t connect, try again” message at the login screen, but clicking Connect got me in.

LOL. Beleive it or not some will find that logical

So some people you know in Australia have shitty Internet - that means we all do!

And of course, those people are qualified to comment on why it’s shitty, rather than just parrot right-wing NBN beatups (I’m not defending the NBN here, it’s shitty in many ways, just not universally so, nor for the reasons that most people think).

this is my first post in this thread… I don’t really care if it’s rubbing your but
t the wrong way.

it’s not about you…i just had to take someone and you were closest to quote :stuck_out_tongue:

https://www.australiangeographic.com.au/topics/wildlife/2016/10/on-this-day-the-emu-wars-begin/

Apparently I can’t post a wikipedia link…

1 Like

It says something about how much you need Eve to be back up and running that you’re spending your time reading and responding to my “boring” posts instead of doing something useful.

CCP I would like to know only one thing, when this ■■■■ is about to end. Any prospects, guesses, divinations, plans, anything.

Erm… it is. This is on another screen. Bc multitasking is not hard.

Not even being able to login is getting old. Almost a week now for me.

Yeah, well, I live in a country that elected an orange-haired rapist to public office (not saying which).

“Some people” are pretty damned stupid.

1 Like

This thread alone shows how much of a central point in the life of some eve is :stuck_out_tongue: