Tranquility Connectivity Issues Megathread

Imagine crying over not being able to play for 4 days and demanding a refund for what’s quite literally out of CCP’s control. Ship reimbursements caused by the DDOS I can understand, but like the amount of people crying over not being able to play for a week is hilarious.

4 Likes

Hello Eve.
Here is something weird that happened.

I tried logging into the game using my Windows OS and it logged in an hour later I tried logging in again and surprise handshake issue.

I switched to my Ubuntu OS and tried logging in using the same account and it worked.

Went back to windows tried to log in again and Handshake Issue. After an hour or so it worked.

Best regards and great work everyone.

3 Likes

Hm…

Did you live under a rock 'til today?

Those cryouts for refunds even for minor inconviniences are everywhere…

1 Like

oka supongo que no hay respuesta para eso no?

2 Likes

Give CCP a chance they are dealing with thugs trying to make life hard for everyone.

2 Likes

Well don’t you agree with me that they HAD a chance?

I mean this last for how long now? 2 weeks?

1 Like

Unable to connect to chat for days and it was working at the beginning of last week.

Additionnaly, I have to reconnect each time I start the game.

I’ve checked the portquiz for port 5222 and I have no problem connecting.

1 Like

Well they have been failing Hard it has been 8 days of this crap for me to ship spin when i can get on

Oh I’m aware, I just think it’s silly that people expect things to work 100% flawlessly 24/7.

2 Likes

Follow the mainstream neo…if not you are seen as suspicious :stuck_out_tongue:

Keep the encouragement and positivity coming guys! Trust me they are all losing sleep over this.

3 Likes

Sure, let’s add a financial crisis on top of the technical crisis they are already dealing with. They have always found a way to make amends to the players, just give them a chance.

4 Likes

I personally do not give a crap about compensation. We demand??? CCP in the good graces will give players with omega some kind of SP or game time i am sure but you demand??? LOL

CCP is the victim here and we are suffering as Victims of the Victims.

Once this is done with I am looking forward to getting on with my game and the higher end content but for now I am content to run my PI and my Standing levelling.

5 Likes

It is unlikely that the guys behind it get caught, in most cases they use botnets to attack the services and not their own private internet access thingy in their basement.
If there were more understanding about the importance to keep your own computers clean from malware these kind of attacks would be way harder to perform. Quit often I see infected computers and their owners just don’t mind / care because they think it’s only on their computer - this is a fatal attitude!
If you connect a compromised Computer to the Internet you’re actually supporting these attacks.

1 Like

No, it’s not their fault, however, CCP is responsible for:

all the horrible nerfs they did to their game
the inability to deal with bot accounts
the inability to deal with jita spamming

feel free to add things to the list

1 Like

spot on!

2 Likes

Still no chat for days, failed log ins 90% of the time, Tried clearing cache and all those fun tricks, no dice. estz NY

hello.
I can only log in with my ccp-launcher omega account with my second one omega at steam is not possible - what can i do? i will watch for a while and then a ticket goes out .
chat channels are not available

Maybe even your own pc is part of the botnet who knows? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Suggestion. If you click NO then the box goes away and some random time later chat reconnects on its own.

2 Likes