Tranquility Connectivity Issues Megathread

understood Sir . didn’t mean anything by it just trying to be Positive…

well didn’t mean to go off topic… but you guys pulled a my post…
well so iam thinking you guys pulling my ACOUNT what is this the Black Adder
episode.

You guys have a good night just being a Drama Queen. LOL…

Launches ti the point where he message “done loading bulk data”, then freezes!

Good to know it’s being looked in to, hope y’all find the perps! Let em know we don’t like our space ships taken away!

Or, you know, blown up by rats because your guns sudden;y don’t deal damage but their’s do, and you lose 3 ventures… ;~;

Hope y’all get this figured out soon!

Connected for a couple of hours with 2 accounts, everything seemed to work except that there was some lag that came and went at random, nothing as severe as what we’ve been having lately though. And each account was on it’s own monitor and I noticed chat on one was just showing my 2 players in system, but the other was showing a third player in system. Stayed that way for a few minutes and when some more players entered the system, everyone was shown on both chats. So, still some problems to resolve there, but at least it works.

Really? You are using the inability of CCP to provide a decent service to your paying customers to market nvidias service? What’s next, charge us more because you actually had to do something? Issues with eve are CCPs own doing so you should be fixing the issues not your paying customers, and you should definitely not be marketing another paid service as a “solution”.

4 Likes

Please keep in mind CCP, that you seeing less unsuccessful logins does not reflect the many users like myself who have just not made the attempt to log in. I, and possibly many others, will not be bothering with such a frustrating activity. I will simply continue to monitor the situation, and wait for it to be resolved.

I can’t very well run conduits without a stable connection. I have already lost one ship to this mess, so will wait until I can once again enjoy my current chosen activity.

Hoping to fly again soon,

Kerrin

1 Like

Hello!
I’m happy that now I can at least get in, but now I really need to fix the chat because it’s not 100% fun to play. I hope you work hard on it.

Fun fact is, I have no issue login and chat eith Alpha account.
But I have login and chat issue with Omega account.

How to start 3 months Free premium on Geforce NOW ?

I’ve been able to log in through most of this episode, and I’ve seen up to 25,000 players on at the same time as me - your ‘select few’ would appear to be the ‘vast majority’ instead. I don’t think a ‘select few’ who can’t log in should be an excuse to stop the vast majority who can log in from playing.

1 Like

Nope, I get your point exactly…

logged in:) after days… no problem no latency

Greetings from Turkey.
It seems that there is no problem with the connection anymore.
I experience small issues with the chat system though. Disconnect and connect back.

Thanks all.

o7

1 Like

I was able to log in last night without any issues.

Except that 10 minutes into playing, I was already bored.

You’re right. So while issues like we had over the past 10 days exist with the game that prevent all players from being on relatively-equal footing (connectivity), I might support something like temporary invulnerability on all structures, foregoing collection of fees, and even making all of new Eden space Empire space - until equal footing was re-established. This would temporarily prevent those players and corporations without connectivity issues from exploiting players and corporations who were affected by this unprecedented blackout.

2 Likes

Does that mean players won’t risk having their accounts banned by CCP anymore when using GeForce Now to play EVE? E.g.:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GeForceNOW/comments/ea2ne7/warning_dont_use_ge_force_now_for_eve_online/

Sure CCP, suggest people to play with GeForce Now, so you can ban them and after thousands of tickets and months later you can unban them! What a great idea xD

1 Like

I hope after all the reimbursement for lost ships and stuff there will also be some form of reimbursement for all players, omega time/SP for about 2 weeks of unplayable/broken gameplay. I get it that it’s not the dev’s business to do so but seriously, u can’t keep advertising the “brand new yet more expensive packs” whilst ur game was unplayable 2 weeks and then take on that “get a life whilst we make it work and comeback later cause we don’t wanna loose money” approach .

1 Like