Trig invasions are crushing hisec PvE

The Trig invasions are just dumb and they just send the wrong message out about New Eden.

2 Likes

The Lovecraftian snake pit that passes for CCP’s thought process can’t be understood by reasonable minds or those not recovering from years of meth use.

CCP will probably think this is a compliment, thus only emphasis their level of disconnect.

1 Like

3rd Party Tool (Web) https://eveeye.com/
Type in System Name on the upper right.

Lowsec routes = welcome to gate camp and heavy dictors, scan wh? - time consuming. No way i’m going to waste my time on stupid gate jumps from Amarr to Jita. Since CSM is only support 0.0 power blocks, i’ll vote with my wallet, stay docked and chat on alpha account.

1 Like

“Lowsec routes = effort, scan wh? -effort. No way i’m going to invest effort on anything. Since CCP won’t give me free ISK, i’ll vote with my wallet, stay docked and chat on alpha account.”

Ok, bye. EVE won’t miss you.

Thank you very much!

EVE is a game and supposed to be fun and interesting (of course if the owners want to sell it). If you isn’t enjoying that effort, then what is the point to do it? Where is fun for trader to die in gate camp? Or to lose hour+ to search for WH that might not even be there? Do mindless and boring jumps. Sure i could do it, but what is the point, when i can play something else, watch the movies etc. I have a work already, i don’t need a second one.

I writing this because i want the developers to know, that there is a group of players, that consider those game changes very bad for their game play. I don’t need advices from other players.

I took would like to play a game where I can hit a button and have money deposited into my wallet, with a feel-good message written on the screen, like “you’re doing a great job with your playing!” or “congratulations on being a winning gamer!” or “your playtime is resulting in many satisfactions!”

2 Likes

we can said the same about amarr npc

I quit the game 8 years ago because it was so boring that I couldn’t be bothered to play it anymore.

I came back a few weeks ago to find that boring game turned on its head and I love it!

CCP, more content like this, please! The status quo only hurts. Get out of your comfort zones.

Learn. Adapt. Improve.

3 Likes

Clickers.

I’m down for that as long as they’re not removing content and there’s still an activity or two left that can be solo’d.

1. Unless… it’s intended as “the final one of a series of transitional states”. That begs the question what a Final Liminality will transition into… something non-liminal, I suppose.

2. Perhaps they mean the final state of a thing that occupies a border, say… the border between Abyssal and K-space. I’m not knowledgeable on the lore to comment on how Trigs actually enter K-space.

Making effortless money printing in almost perfect safety harder is a good thing.

Why dont they start where most effortless money is printed then? Pretty sure it isn’t in highsec.

Oh, yeah, they tried it with Drifters last year. How did it go? I heard people stopped logging in.

They did it again in different security space and expect different result, don’t they?

All 23 empire regions combined earn as much bounty isk as the second place Cobalt Edge region alone does. 3.856 trillion isk in the empires against 3.874 trillion isk Cobalt Edge. There is also 3 trillion in mission payouts, but even if we assume that most of it is highsec, there is 48.8 trillion isk in bounties generated outside of empire regions to compare to.

It’s not highsec carebears earnings they’re after, i guess. And I don’t see a clear goal in what they’re doing. Reshaping highsec is a pretty lame excuse IMO.

1 Like

I really don’t understand why CCP has such malice toward High sec players.

Disrupting your gameplay is not malice. They are gifting you an exciting change to take advantage of.

Anything can be malice if you want to take it that way basically.

2 Likes

Why not CCP give these exciting changes to Null sec players?

Because they’d turn them into even more opportunities to make copious amounts of money, dum-dum.

Because sometimes they do? But right now it’s the turn of Empire space to get things.