Triglavia-Invasion

It’s easy to see ‘with what i’m fighting for for 15 years’…

Just read the comments after my last post…

No need to explain it further…

I knew I was right

You denied that for how long and over how many characters before coming clean about it?

Eve is not, and never will be, what you desire; the only thing that you’re achieving with your campaign to turn it into something that appeals to the masses is to reinforce your reputation as a delusional fool that should have quit Eve 15 years ago.

1 Like

There is. State your desired goal in concrete terms in one or two sentences. Or, if you did this before, link to it. Don’t make people try to derive your intent from your posts, because interpretations are subjective.

And again…all they can do is accuse me with BS…

That’s their only weapon…

This and the ‘you are an alt of balos’ to everyone that tries to support me…

It would be funny if it wouldn’t be so sad…

Now even my sanity is questioned…

Boy oh boy,the sad part here is that those people fail to see WHAT they do wrong…

Well…i’m sure about MY sanity…other people can not be quite so sure about theirs…but that’s everything but MY problem eh? :slight_smile:

The dirty dozen that are stalking every single post of me to scare me away is failing so hard for so long now…

The actual try looks like desperation…

1 Like

That’s what an insane person would say :stuck_out_tongue:

But seriously, sanity is defined by the majority; if you think that you’re sane and that everybody else is the problem, the majority may well consider you to have questionable sanity.

And no that’s not a personal dig or an attack, it’s an observation of human nature.

Your perception of being constantly stalked could be seen as an example of paranoia. The truth of it is that nobody cares that much about you as a person, only about what you say and how you say it; and you have a nasty habit of saying some idiotic shite in the most objectionable ways possible.

2 Likes

Then you can answer this question and we can put the whole thing to bed.

Is this true, or false?

WRONG…or FALSE if you prefer…

EVEN under MY suggestion pvp in high would still be possible via duels…but yes…‘normal pvp’ as you call it like forcing this stupid playstyle on people that are not willing to do it nor asked for it would be impossible…

This is right and good…

And would help the game to get rid of the suicidal 95% noob loss after the first month…NO game can affort such loss…NONE…

That’s funny, because EVE had its best growth at a time when highsec PvP was even more common than it is now. I’m sure it’s purely a coincidence that player numbers are down after CCP keeps nerfing highsec PvP and pandering to people like you.

nor asked for it

You asked for it by existing in EVE. Either learn to play or GTFO and go back to WoW.

2 Likes

What if enough pro-Trig players were to get an instant conduit to the system deep in goonspace to fight for the trigs? Imagine that: quick portal to nullsec to fight for the Triglavian cause! They could put the gates in the highsec liminal systems.

It would be content, and Mittens would be batphoning the favors to prevent, it, because the core driver of goon membership is Krabism in peace.

1 Like

LOL funny that you actually BELIEVE the shiny,truth sweetend 'monthly report ccp presents…

Nothing could be farer from the truth as those numbers…

But this is the kind of customer this company needs…uncritical,believing every BS ccp is presenting and contiunuing the payment…

You are a role model for them…keep up the good work…

I believe the active player numbers tracked by third-party sites.

Nothing could be farer from the truth as those numbers…

How do you know, if you reject all CCP information?

And this means exactly what?

That ccp can not influence the results?

Naive…

All you have to do is to check the numbers at different times of the day by yourself…

But i know…it’s easier to blindly believe what is told…

Of course CCP can. For example, one could look at the numbers and conclude that nerfs to highsec PvP influence the active player numbers in a downward direction.

Now, if you’re suggesting that CCP is fabricating active player numbers I would like to remind you of two things:

1. The active player numbers they have released are not exactly impressive. If you’re going to lie why do it in a way that admits that your numbers are in decline? A dishonest CCP wouldn’t admit that fewer people are playing EVE, they’d make up numbers and brag about how nerfing highsec war decs resulted in increased subscription revenue.

2. You don’t have any better information. Even if CCP’s numbers are not trustworthy they’re the only data we have. So you have zero grounds for declaring the numbers to be wrong.

Those are the numbers I’m referring to, which you said CCP is falsifying. Make up your mind.

Again…

You don’t have to believe my words…check it yourself…

The player numbers are significant lower than those promoted…

This is nothing you have to trust me about…you are able to check it by yourself…

If you did we can talk again…before that any further discussion is fruit,- and senseless.

That just makes the situation even worse for you! My entire point is that active player numbers are down significantly from EVE’s peak, despite CCP having nerfed highsec PvP significantly since that peak. If true numbers are worse than CCP is currently reporting then that means that the highsec PvP nerfs you demand are even worse for player retention, and the argument for rejecting all of your ideas is stronger.

1 Like

The reason WHY player numbers are down is irrelevant for this discussion ,this discussion is about ccp sweetening them to keep players ingame f.e…you are missing the whole point here…but again…check it yourself…

And now i go off…

No, you’re just clueless enough to post “CCP is falsifying numbers in the direction that makes Merin’s argument even stronger” as if you think it somehow proves that I’m wrong. And apparently you’re not even smart enough to understand once I’ve explained your mistake to you.

1 Like