Triglavian Fleet Destroying Pods and Ships in High Sec - November 2020

I´m not entirely sure but this could probably help locate systems, where such wormholes ie K-space > T-Space can be spawned: https://pochven.electusmatari.com/

Each T-Space system has between 6 to 19 worm hole k-space systems.

Average up time is 16hours.

12 hours.

Destroying Rogue Drones in Pochven does work with increasing the standings with Triglavians however as someone on this tread predicted, the Drifters are now gate camping in HiSec and destroying ships. :roll_eyes:

There needs to be a way to reset this and avoid involuntary participation.

Drifter aggro doesn’t change in highsec regardless of what you do in Povchen. If you shoot Lancers they will come after you though. Don’t shoot Lancers.

2 Likes

Lancers also chase folks with corpses in their holds, right? Or am I conflating two different groups?

1 Like

I think only drifters not the Lancers, but not sure.

Lancers will chase you if they scan a body in your cargo, otherwise they will only attack if you attack them.

Today 25 dec 2020 i destroyed by them on perimeter jita gate, then on jita murarai gate… its my 18th day in this game i was moving to other station with 100m isk value… i lost everything… i ask you guys is this fair?? People playing years cant handle them now game trying to wipe out new players… its like game forcing new players to quit :tired_face:

3 Likes

@Kareen_ol maybe you should demand to talk to the manager :wink:

ba dum tsh

:dealwithitparrot:

2 Likes

Who? Idk

If you are neutral to Trigs, to to Trig space, paint a Drone at one of the sites, warpout and you will a tiny Trig standing increase - it’s enough to stop them aggressing in Hisec.

You shouldn’t have moved all your stuff at once …
… or should have paid a trucking service.

When you care about fairness you’re ultimately only making yourself a victim.
It’s not supposed to be fair, but because it’s unfair to everyone it works out just fine.

Have you read the New Player FAQ?
Pretty sure somewhere in there it mentions that you shouldn’t fly what you can’t afford to lose.

Next time be smarter.

I disagree.

Glad we got both sides of this covered now.

Yeah just for 2 jumps i need a courer in 1.0 high sec… right?

You’ve lost everything … right?

yeah lesson learned o7

1 Like

It happened to me yesterday, a completely normal day, everything is calm only I am my faithful drones who saved me from total destruction, the whole Trig fleet appeared out of nowhere, I managed to get out killing kikimora, mine status was 0.01 now it is -0011 for one kikimor, how to stop this madness? o7 http://prntscr.com/wj5j4k

File a ticket, trig aggression with positive standing is a bug.

1 Like

Not if you got a body in the trunk.!

bodytrunk2|512x384

1 Like