Triglavian Fleet Destroying Pods and Ships in High Sec - November 2020

And you’ll be reimbursed only what was destroyed in the aggression. Happened to me, with trigs going red with no reason and GM reimbursing the destroyed part of the KM.

Looks like trigs should be banned for exploiting obvious flaw in the game code.

1 Like

I returned to game with few friends for holidays after years.
None of us was present for entire Trig invasion (like we were off since 2012-2014) and started end of November 2020.

One friend got his main exploded on gate camp and then his newly created account/alt (december 2020) popped 2 times (no skills, just hauling some stuff). Lost some 500mil. He had no standings with either Edencom or Triglavians (not even listed if searched for). Trig fleets were sometimes neutral and sometimes red. He moves around there a lot.

After googling, we decided to jump to trig systems to pop some drones and get 0.01… on all chars. It took me 3 days total since system was empty all the time (saw scout fleets, saw triglavians… but no drones/sleepers). :slight_smile:

Apparently you have 2 versions (some link them to Clades) of Triglavians and one of them shoots neutrals. I didn’t encounter them yet in Empire space so I have no idea if my 0.01 is enough but Pochwen trigs didn’t shoot me.

For newbies getting poped by this unexplained mechanics (returning and new players - hell even forum post is not game mechanics!) in anything remotely valuable (podded even) no wonder they quit.

1 Like

Actually there are 3 : one that is white, and then becomes red for the lulz.

That made me think.

If such new character with his new ship mined few millions of ISK for one week in venture, and then went to Jita, and been exploded by trig camp in perimeter just after buying cruiser for missioning and fitting remotely even fancy module, like faction hardener, it would be quite a blow. All that work for nothing, and there was no help from anyone, only some peeps stole those few millions of loot from wreck…
All the dreams totally trashed, no future…
:anguished:

1 Like

EvE’s Great Filter.

I am starting to think those filters actually lure in more bots and programmers of those.
Bot doesnt tire, is a hardcoded hardcore grinder and losses can be recovered easier.
There is really big advantage of having many accounts, atrificially filling the game with content because there is just not enough peeps that are willing to do bots job.

When peeps had endured enough of beating, you send the robot to do the job. Like in the wars now.
Morale will not improve. Morale will be eradicated.

How the previous chinese server functioned in the last moments was rampant botting taking place, while the player numbers were going lower and lower.

Sadly the fight with botting may be completely lost by CCP.

4 Likes

Well you can personally stop it by farming positive trig standings by shooting rogue drone and drifter/sleeper entities within Pochven ( Pochven Region Overview - EDENCOM Defense Initiative refer to avoiding trigs) as far as serverwide invasions, that isn’t going to go away anytime soon but if they scare you that much i would avoid jita, you know that image of the young while girl on a couch surrounded by guys? yeah that little girl is jita and the guys are trigs, every system around jita is a potential spawn point for Pochven wormholes, which means its always possible to die around there

I got attacked as well by Trigs. When I was about to warp in I got a warning about entering encom space and that I should have good standing with them or else. I never even seen an endcom ship so went in. Encom was there but so were the Trigs. The Trigs were apparently enjoying good standing with Endcom as they were not fighting each other. I on the other hand was attacked by the Trigs while the endcom preened themselves. Random instant death for newbs, sounds like a great new feature for running missions in high sec. I managed to survive but I am sure many do not. Imagine the fun to be had from getting insta killed by gate camping NPCs guarding random gates in high sec if you are in anything smaller than a BS. I can not wait for them to introduce cloaked stealth nukes that randomly go off every time you use a gate in high sec killing everything smaller than a BS instantly. I bet droves of players will flock to CCP and fork over money for the thrill of this new game mechanic. If I wanted to pvp I would be in low sec, if I wanted to fight hoards of Trigs I would hunt them. This is as bad as if they started forcing pvpers ships to insta explode the minute they targeted a player in high sec before they could even get off a volley.

5 Likes

Go and gain 1 ticks of trig standings in Pochven, then you won’t have to deal with them, its very easy for neutral players to opt out of the content, they do however actually have to opt out

CCP is trying to get “high sec dwellers” use to how null and low play but somehow don’t seem to get that by forcing this play upon high sec player base it is not gonna suddenly make brave newbies ready for life in 0.0.

It doesn’t translate, it annoys, it will drive people to play less, they don’t seem to get that code and others already gank ships and this is another layer of dog do that people don’t want to deal with.

8 Likes

Yeah. Its like the people that stuff a cat into a dark attic trying to get them after a mouse and can’t figure out why the cat mews in terror in a corner until the owner goes in and get its out

If players are not prepared and not going in on their own terms, few are going to do anything but run or hide. That is how and why bullies survive and thrive; cause they bash you senseless when you are not ready for it. Then you live in fear.

On the other hand, its going to be a hard sell that the Trigs need dealt with (by players) if no bullying occurs.

Yep. That situation could only have been set up more poorly if the Edencom ships decided to shoot you as well. Makes you wonder who is behind that and if they have been talked to about it.

1 Like

So I lost 2 Covetors today, lost them both within 2 hours (The pods aswell) To trig fleets that appear out of nowhere. I find it amusing its more safe to mine in Nullsec… Oh wait… What happened to nullsec mining? Someone explain the logic in this? CCP is really appearing as not giving a ■■■■ about its playerbase. Absolutely full retard mode.
They want all the lowend mining to be done in highsec, where you can’t do ■■■■ about getting ganked. I know I know… Just get standing with Trigs. Well not interrested in standings. Im interrested in mining. Absolute incompetent bunch of fkn idiots

4 Likes

Nullsec and any other system that has had a T-Space wormhole scanned down will have the same results as highsec with roaming Triglavian fleets while the hole is active.

In T-Space nullsec wormholes produces rouge drone fleets, k-space wormholes produces edencom fleets, j-space wormholes produces drifter fleets, and T-Space to T-Space wormholes produces Triglavian fleets, so highsec/k-space have it easy.

These holes are like combat sites and stellar anomalies mixed together, where the site has a defensive fleet, only difference is it adds an roaming fleets to that system for the period the hole exists in that system.
You could look at these as a mini-incursion.

But as far as complaining about it why aren’t people moving indie ships using scouts, you do it for known gank systems?

It’s known by most that systems around jita have possible T-Space wormholes as most of T-Space systems were caldari systems, and some were key market route systems.

1 Like

Agree. There is an obtion to use autopilot, what is that for, to get killed in hig secure space? Even in a space very close to Jita’s new market hub, no security is guaranteed.
And the ansver fron ssuppott is " This is by design" I have no idea that even mean´s in this context.

If you need to get to a trade-hub to buy a new ship, autopiloting through hisec in a capsule is 99.9% safe. OTOH, Autopliloting a badly-fitted freighter with a lot of loot on board gets everything it deserves…

It obviously means 'this is a space-game in which you’re never entirely safe". If you can’t accept that then Eve isn’t the game for you…

When Ichoria invaded before it moove to Trig space we have extracted RVB assets from Ichoria… under final liminality effect with bowheads and freighters…
One of these bowhead pilots got killed 4 days ago in High sec system totally random… out of blue … that bowhead survived Final Liminality System !

Well its not trigs but system. game design who build this way… cause 20 man fleets efforts for have FUN PER HOUR and bring some light hearted PVP funs … And All ships in the bowheads was financed by veteran pilots so New to EVE and new to PVP members can reship free and doesnt cut of from the funs for long reshipping and travel time !

Now… i think we had been kind of COLLATERAL DAMAGE for CCP… since they have ruined some new player experience and waste some vets genorosity…Also cut the content for all pilots in that area we may engage and have fun together

bowhead replaced … we couldnt get into fights as many times as we aimed … since we lost a lot of time but did best to catch up…

Everything we can replace …

but hope you can see the thing here you can never mend !

Dravick Afterthought autopiloting through hisec in a capsule is not safe anymore anywhere

Except that the new player starter systems, career systems and SoE arc systems are off limits when it comes to trig spawns regardless of if they are actually in range