Triglavian Ganking

This more reminds me of Wormhole space.

Maybe we all withdraw to W-Space. Same troubles, much better rewards :wink:

2 Likes

Made me happy.
+1

2 Likes

First of all, this game is advertised as a player driven market and economy. CCP said for years that this game was a sandbox and all they would do is supply the tools for us to use as we see fit. Inflation has happened because players set the price of goods in market while over the years CCP increases taxes, nerfs loot drops and keeps NPC Bounties / mission rewards at the same rate of pay.

Now after 16 years due to inflation CCP decides to remove players freedom of choice and dictate how this game should be played? All that will do is cause even more players to lose interest.

1 Like

With broken economy. Half of old activities unprofitable. Stagnation and domination by bots/big blocs, they wont?

I can suffer for few months, just to see game healthier at the end.

1 Like

yeah, let’s not forget all the various bugs and unfinished content left to rot in the game for years now. All due to CCP constantly rushing to implement every single half baked shiny idea their Devs can think of during their lunch break.

1 Like

You are or you’re, FFS!

3 Likes

SO dramatic.

You can still do whatever you want you just have to deal with the reality that there mey be africanized trig recons that pop up from time to time.

Ye doGs “I CAN’T BE BOTHERED TO PAY ATTENTION”

2 Likes

They also warp in to Data & Relic sites as well as roid belts structures etc, nearly got blapped 4 times so far.

1 Like

do you have a screen of this ? The data/relic part.

The economy went to hell because the game is too safe and too farmable. Not just isk generation but materials as well.

We’ve been lagging well behind in destruction for 5 years, probably more. The new chaos era is a small correction for that.

The new npc’s are doing what players should have been empowered to do all this time, but were heavily nerfed instead.

1 Like

lol no I GTFO’d :slight_smile:

Looking at that drake video… i dont see why a 2xMSE+invul or MSE+invul+AB venture shouldn’t be able to tank long enough to make the escape. Having faster speed (drake in the video was standing still) and way lower sig radius would have helped to avoid some of the missile damage.

Note: those who fit survey scanner on a Venture are doing it wrong, imo.

Yeah that may be true for Null Sec but everywhere else got nerfed.

1 Like

I’ve been doing the Spree in a corvette on one of my alts, twice now I’ve been attacked on landing in a roid belt. Got away both times with about a third of armour left. Fitted with a small shield, shield hardener & DC1. As soon as I landed I spammed D to get away. Prob about 2000 EHP on the Reaper without checking.

Lol what happened to you?

I tried to make venture video before DT but after waiting 20 minutes with them on d-scan I failed. Once I manage to warp on belt with them. Landed aprox. 30 km, from them and easily managed to warp of without almost any damage.

When I will have more time I will try to wait for them on belt and test how actually “hard” is to escape with venture. But I guess if you just see them landing on your grid you have enough time gtfo almost without damage. No idea about barges since I don’t have SP for them.

1 Like

In venture you can go make tea, come back and still be able to warp away when encountering 2 ships. With fleet 5 it will be more tricky but you still have time when they land on grid.

This video is again when I warp on them But gives idea how much time it take to chew through venture tank. How viable this is to show how much time you have to escape if they warp on you I leave for your judgment. Since you have more experience than I and I don’t have patience to wait for them in space just to make video.

Anyway. I think that this topic is “storm in a glass of water”. If you pay attention on what is happening on your grid you will be ok. Especially in somewhat tank oriented skiff or procuer.

I hope this help someone…

fit

[Venture, Venture]
Mining Laser Upgrade I

1MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner
Medium Azeotropic Restrained Shield Extender
ML-3 Scoped Survey Scanner

Salvager I

Small Core Defense Field Extender I

1 Like

Again flagging different opinions you don’t like and don’t want to be able to be seen by anyone?

so… you can, possibly, tank 2 of them forever had you used your AB (should reduce missile damage plus create a range issue for their disintegrators), even easier if you had invul instead of scanner. If anything tanky venture should have no problem leaving the field even against 5 of them.

/thread

1 Like

i keep saying im to them that id been fine with a full assets wipe all player inventory and isk, market would go back to only whats npc supplied meaning players can change up the market (which means the jita that everyone complains about could change locations. even high skilled pilots like myself would have a long road back to recovery and itll reboot the economy.

1 Like