Triglavian Ganks in hi-sec non minory victory systems

I thought of that post when I saw them. I had missed the ships at first because I was warping through the system, but then I saw them on d-scan.

Not as much of a gatecamp threat for people who are neutral. For now.

Do the Trigs offer to sell you a permit? A friend is asking.

1 Like

They call them filaments.

Or shoot and pop a gunstar in an edencom systems.

I found them outside a station and ā– ā– ā– ā–  myself - I was in a freighter and turning that puppy around was not fun while 10 or so ships were shooting at me.

They got about 2/3 through my shields (Charon) before I got back in.

Today, Iā€™ve got another experience with Triglavians in Iidoken https://zkillboard.com/system/30001374/.
Jumped into system, found camp on gates something like 12-15 (at least 3 Leshaks and 2 anchoring) which should not be a problem with Golem fitted for solo minor conduits and found myself fighting for life with over 50% damaged armor, almost empty capacitor and constantly running shield booster providing 4600+ hp/sec. Destroying Leshaks and anchoring ships did not help a lot because trigs start getting reinforcements. After 10 minutes fight I had a lot of wrecks around, running out of Cap Boosters and still
over 10 locked targets.
Finally, Iā€™ve managed to kill anchoring ships from reinforcement and warp out .
This is getting annoying. Fixing status with triglavians long way to go - I have now - 3.1

2 Likes

Must be fun times being a freighter pilot these daysā€¦

CCP game design just keeps on givingā€¦

1 Like

A lot of fun. I need missiles and cap boosters to run my ships and this forced me to use Crane now instead Tayra. and for higher risk to be ganked with load of missilesā€¦

Or people could take like 3 minutes to gain 0.02 standing to trig and never have to worry about either side.

Or

Go to Pochen shoot and kill one Rogue drone ad you are sorted.

I wish it was that simple for everyone. People who participated in invasion content have their standings royally screwed.

People who said ā€œf*ck thisā€ and just ignored it have way easier time.

4 Likes

That is correct.

I think the Edecom people got more screwed by this than anybody elseā€¦

2 Likes

Finally went to Pochvag to get my standing sorted and that appears to be bit more complicated than just going there and shooting. Ive been here for hour and a half and only thing ive seen so far is trig gangs and wrecks of sleepers. Looks like trigs vaporize other baddies pretty much instantly after they spawn because i havent seen any of them actually alive so farā€¦

Havent seen a single player here either. Seems deserted.

Currently camping a gate and doing project discovery to kill time. Good job CCP! Gold standard of game design.

7 Likes

You need to make sure the drones are marked in overview settings too.
Theyā€™re not the same NPC type as the ones in highsec.

Just curios : Will it trigger Edencom roaming fleet reinforcements?

Made second trip in there after getting bored out of my mind and filamenting out yesterday from trig border system. This time went to Internal trig system. Those seem to be bit more alive (more npcā€™s, still no players) and filaments seem cheaper.

Got my standings sorted by target painting some random sleeper battleship trigs were shooting at. (protip: target painter, sensor boosters and targeting range scripts on a cloaky ship work wonders)

And got final demonstration about sloppy CCP-code too. Every single triglavian turned white in the system and they still vaporized my ship while warping to station. Byebye throwaway Anathema, you were worth every ISK. Now i can ignore this bullcrap completely. (another protip: restart the client after standing changes)

5 Likes

The way its meant to be enjoyed. :psyccp:

5 Likes

Until CCP declares it an exploit and reverses your standings. :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™d facepalm so hard my wrist would probably brokeā€¦

2 Likes

Bitter vet disease is what youā€™re all missing. Iā€™ve been playing off and on since 2003 so Iā€™m too jaded to try most new content when it first comes out.

I knew about the Trig vs EdenCom stuff, almost decided to pick a side then CCP said ā€œTime is running out to pick a side!ā€ and thought ā€œHrm. No. Better not. CCP said to pick a side so letā€™s see who wins and how this plays out.ā€

And so I waited. Then just recently dropped into Pokeychan and target painted a Rogue Drone or Sleeper Carrier as it was being popped and boom 0.01 standings with both sides. Yay! Now Iā€™m trying to decide if I want to grind this up higher.

Being bitter = winning. Lesson: Any time CCP tells you to do something donā€™t do it and instead wait and try to find a way to game the system.

5 Likes

Thank you for putting it into words that Iā€™m to angry to express atm.