Triglavian Ganks in hi-sec non minory victory systems

Hint: the longer we wait, the easier getting Trig standing will get. CCP will just keep making it easier and easier until everybody has 3.0 standing.

Trig standings on log in???

If you warp away from the Trigs to an on-grid ping, they can follow you into warp and land right on top of you. They donā€™t even wait for you to come out of warp.

Does warp to within 100 work?

There seems to be some scatter in where they land. I didnā€™t like Pochven, so I didnā€™t do many experiments there.

1 Like

It says in a Wiki you can get standing with both EDENCOM and the trigs if you get to Pochven (using a filament) and kill an NPC other than trig or EDENCOM. I donā€™t know how hard that is at the moment but that might be worth it if it keeps the wormhole trig gank fleets from attacking. I never read the Pochven expansion announcement so I might take a look at that and see if that helps any. Right now Iā€™m not to happy about the expansion but Iā€™ll see.

A few days ago I undocked and seen a fleet on white Trigs not far from me and a fleet of red Trigs about 100K away. I didnā€™t know what to make of it so I docked up. I have no standing with Trigs or EDENCOM. Iā€™m thinking though it is buggy programming.

1 Like

I saw a white trig fleet a few days ago. It didnā€™t attack me. I have no trig standing.

Probably easiest way to do it atm:

• get covert ops ship and fit it with covert ops cloak, target painter, sensor booster with target range script, istabs and a prop mod
  • buy both inbound and outbound Pochvag filaments
  • filament in and warp around cloaked until you find trigs shooting sleeper/drone/drifter battleship (small ones die so fast its bit more risky to try with those)
  • target paint it and instantly warp out.
  • wait for standing tick
  • filament out
  • profit (and remember to shake your fist at CCP)
2 Likes

Doesnā€™t this remind anyone of that time when people were getting neutral standings to Edencom and Triglavia by shooting one Edencom ship? Once everybody went and did that chore, CCP changed the rules. I wonder what the rules will be next month.

ā€œFly to triglavia and target paint a rando NPC - all your problems will be solved.ā€

1 Like

Im pretty sure they find some retarted way to shove this content down our throats.

4 Likes

The effect is people will not really do the content CCP will release. And CCP will not learn! :psycsm:

4 Likes

Especially for alpha clones who can not get covert ops ship and fit it with covert ops cloakā€¦

There is simple solution to that. Buy Omega. :money_with_wings:
Thats what CCP/PA wants from them.

2 Likes

Trig space is for Omegas

1 Like

Its a multiplayer game, can gang up with Omega friend and still fix standings the easy way if someone permanently want to stay Alpha.

I decided to share the information I received from the support. In response to my description of the situation with the NPC Triglavian gate camping fleets in high sec systems with wormhole leading to Pochven - it seems that every player, who considers the situation as an error, should follow this instruction:

ā€œ[ā€¦] recommended that you submit a bug report about this, is because of the nature of the issue. We donā€™t see what you report on the server side of things, therefore if there is an issue with those systems spawning ships that should not be there, or other discrepancies with the intended design, then a bug report for our developers is in orderā€.

In other words, support is not able to explain the situation because it does not haveā€¦data about the situation, and they get it through bug reports. These bug reports, on the other hand, as a way of communicating with the support staff has limitations:

ā€œPlease note that bug reports are generally not a two-way communication. Your report will be reviewed by the Quality Assurance team and if they require any further information they will respond. If however the information you provide is sufficient for them to investigate then generally they will not contact you or respond to the bug reportā€.

I really donā€™t know what can be done in this situation. Maybe we should all start sending bug reports in connection with camping Triglavians at jump gates? I doubt that this way will mobilize CCP to investigate the case, but apparently itā€™s the only binding way to do ANYTHING.

2 Likes

In the age of chaos, Iā€™m still more afraid of the bugs than the content.

The bugs are the content. Or perhaps, the content is worse than the bugs.

This is well demonstrated by the recent ā€œexploitā€ of being able to raise Pochven standing without being in Pochven.

2 Likes

Sorry CCP, Iā€™m not subbing for bugged content.

1 Like