Triglavian in regular belts all over eve?

No needs of EULA, you play the game as it’s designed or don’t play.

If you “just” work on your bpo, you don’t need to undock… I can explain to you but if you don’t understand why you need a meaning of killing rat, you don’t have what it takes to play this game…

So if you’ll quit, can i have your BPO ?

That sounds like a plan but the minute you kill them they respawn in the system. So you kill them and they are back in system within seconds. I have been hunting them all day long in one system. High Sec has FoBs that spawn diamond rats up to 3 jumps for the FoBs, the FoBs have NPC miners and all the NPC factions have NPC miners too. This is TOO MUCH BS!!

1 Like

The game is designt to not have pve if dont want to. It clearly says you can have different careers in this game. On a side note if i quit you wont have anyone to play with. But i dont expect from a little kid to use his brain. Maybe your attitude as showing on almost all your posts are not for this game.

4 Likes

If you don’t want to pve, nothing force you to do so… But don’t complain if you actualy do PVE and die at it 'cause you sucks.

And i don’t need you to play, i live in WH, hs rat are actualy nothing to us like hs carebears in fact. (but really funy for the carebears tears)

Trig forces me to pve.

As to the rest of your replay, as i said you cant use your brain and think. :joy: wh​:joy:

1 Like

How ? If you don’t mine, they can’t catch you and the freg don’t tackle… so no you aren’t forced to do anything.

Just some crying carebear passing by and do the best he can, crying about pve he don’t do ! XD

1 Like

Which part didnt u understand.

1 Like

Show us where your mining barge where touched by tri ship ? =D

1 Like

Well if you grow up come back until than hide in your…wh. u cant understsnd even small sentences. Puberty aint easy i feel ya.

1 Like

Being able to enjoy a number of different types of gameplay is not a guarantee that any of them will be free from adversity, challenge, or opposition.

3 Likes

Usually mine in a .8 system with an Orca and a Hulk. Got jumped right away today, got my ships back to the station, swapped them for combat ships and went back. Of course the Triglavian ships were gone. Went through all 22 belts, no sign of them. Got my mining ships and back to the belts, and of course get attacked right away.

Been in Eve well over 10years. Have come to believe that it is getting more and more of a PVP game, the game no longer cares about other careers. Last year I let 6 of my 9 accounts expire due to this. 2 of my 3 current active accounts are do for renewal soon, right now I am just about convinced to let them expire also.

Other things are also a factor. The game has changed in that you can buy your way into a strong character now. If you have the money to spend, the game will sell you Isk and Skill Points. In the same way, people are linking accounts and with the game operators blessing are signing on with fleets of slave accounts. Seems that if you have enough accounts, anything goes. Any high sec ice belt will prove that, full of mining bots all slaved together. CCP loves people who buy 20 or 30 or more accounts, they have become obcessed with money instead of having a quality product.

10 Likes

So basically you have a light version of Null Rats. Skiff or Proc with decent drone skills likely holds them off. Even better, mine with friends. If you find you just cant handle it head for +1.0 or +0.9 space. Pro tip, Pull low level combat missions some have ore in them and not as easily found by the likes of CODE.

1 Like

Because New Eden is a dangerous place and this is a combat game. Every activity in this game is combat, even selling stuff.

2 Likes

When has EvE ever been anything but a PvP game? Everything in this game has always been a form of PvP. This isn’t a damned themepark.

1 Like

I like it so far – good idea! We always had good deals with the Triglavian and the Bavarian Babonen, some centuries ago, they are really cool and funny!

1 Like

This may not fall under the same concept, but the first invasion has hit my corps moon mining system. How do scout system triglavian fleets hold up to 5-10 active skiffs? I thought I saw a cruiser in one group.

I’ve witnessed on d-scan that an Orca and maybe a Procurer (one of the barges) fought off recon waves without issue using T2 drones. They constantly killed them, several waves at different times and the recon wrecks were just piling up so they reliably killed them and as I recall they only used one wing of combat drones while the other wing of mining drones was still out. This was happening yesterday.

Btw, do they drop anything of value, and salvage like regular trigs?

The drops aren’t much to write home about, I’ve had meta-mods and Survey Data so far. But the salvage is as good as you find from regular invading fleets, yes.

1 Like

BlockquoteNo more afk mining in hs \o/

More like no more mining in HS whatsoever.
Every bloody minute 3 - 5 of those trig rats warp in in any given belt and even though they’re just frigates they hurt like they are cruisers or bigger. It’s impossible to mine at all without having a capital fleet at your disposal. This is ridiculous for high sec in my opinion, it’s already dangerous enough with the gankers…

4 Likes