Triglavian in regular belts all over eve?

For a guy who leaves you talk too much, I’ve left the game multiple times without announcing it like you. This means you are not leaving, but trying to force your opinion upon CCP and other players who disagree with you, by saying “you are forcing me to PvE, trigs are too powerful, I’ll leave now”.

I kill trigs with destroyers, drones (yes mining barges) even frigates, they are not that tough as you say, so it must be you, who’s failing to fit a proper tank and dps.

Message to all:
Don’t go afk, don’t fall asleep, don’t fly with stupid fits, EVE requires your attention. Bring a friend or alt if it’s so much trouble and you can’t handle it, after all it’s a MMO game. I keep reminding it to people, 'cause some of them still play it as single player. Those who do it anyway, it’s on them, but don’t go crying on the forums, like you’ll change anything.

5 Likes

As a novice to Eve , 2 months and 10 days, I have been here barely long enough to scratch the surface as the content and learning curve is overwhelming, :slight_smile:

A little about me , I am retired and on disability,I play on a single alpha account for free, I am no stranger to mmo’s,played WOW for years , 99% solo but as the game changed it became no longer fun for me to play, :frowning:

Join and play for “Free” is what brought me to Eve, :slight_smile: I have been using my Venture to mine Rich Plagioclase for weeks as a solo capsuleer trying to build my isk and skill points, just to buy bigger and better ships to fly,:slight_smile:

BTW the Skilling Spree is cool for a solo player like me, I am a little slow on the uptake , but being able to login to 1 of 3 free characters and collect free skill points even for a virgin character still on step 1 of the tutorial is cool :slight_smile:)

A few weeks back I was given a dozen or so ships, some outfitted, some not, 1 was a Rattlesnake, and since then I have been working on skills to fly it , in that time I now know their is a lot more to just being able to undock it ,:slight_smile:

Enter the Triglavian , I am minding my own business making trips back and forth about every 25 mins with my load and ““Boom”” out of nowhere Blap, As far as AFK mining ,ya I do get up and leave my keyboard from time to time , but my 2 hobgoblins usually take care of me till I get back , :slight_smile: Not now, I have no defense and now I can’t even mine , :frowning: I lost 3 ventures yesterday while trying to mine, at this rate I will be out of isk before you know it, :slight_smile:

Any sugestions , Is their anything I can do solo to build my wallet while I wait for my skill points ,

Keep on aRockin’:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh! That’s odd, I was sure I saw dozens of miners in high-sec today, doing their mining thing. I don’t recall any of them having a capital fleet (what with it being high-sec and all!).

I reckon someone’s really wrong here.

1 Like

Hi Oldjoblo*,

I strongly recommend to fit one or better two medium shield extender(s) onto your Venture. It will definitely give you enough buffer time to warp out from any danger and not instantly pop.

1 Like

False again, the Triv ships follow you around the entire system even in you are in a rookie ship. As someone mentioned below as long as you are tethered you don’t get attacked and so these citadels, which is the only saving grace. Lost a couple rookies ships from warp in 0 to a diff belt to pop some Guristas and they randomly appear. These Triv’s I would admit is a lot to handle for someone mining at sub 10 mil sp.

As for the OP of this thread and others like him that are having issues with these rats. 40 mil you can bat phone me and I will come in and pop them and then you can go back to afk mining. Other regions like Gallente/south gonna have to double it as I have to jump father.

2 Likes

They can but they don’t always do and the recon ship don’t tackle so what if they follow you ? you juste have to warp of, jump a gate or dock…

They are easy to kill. I can understant low skill toon have dificulty to manage them but 1.0 and 0.9 sec HS are made for them.

1 Like

Just have some Myrmidon on the belt or something like that.

1 Like

Their behavior is unpredictable, and i like it. Idk, I mine with a few alts. its not the dps on the Orca per se, but just keep a fitted Cruiser or BC in the maintenance bay for when you see them in the belt then mow em down. I haven’t mined in a trig invasion system, foothold etc, but three trig recon frigs aren’t very difficult to take out. Think this is more of a mechanic for bots and afk miners. I think its wonderful, and they provide good salvage too.

2 Likes

I been doing them the past 2 days, and before I had used a cap stable dual rep Prophecy (much like my WH Myrm) and it wouldnt handle well these recon Damaviks, they are as nasty as the Blood Raider Punishers when you are on a system with a FOB.

You can do them well with a battleship with cruiser size guns, but I doubt a single battlecruiser can do them unless you are really well skilled… Im not the best at that, in skills, but Im not an alpha… and I’ve seen my prophecy get into structure :slight_smile:

This morning there was a new patch, when I got in…the Recon Damaviks were renamed to Ragnarok Damaviks (or similar), and after I killed that group, I have been to 10 systems and I have not found one since.

2 Likes

This is a program issues, programmer think it is fun to destroy miners. I mine in .09 system to be safe, do not have time to watch the screen.
You will see how the programmer take automatically 2 drone. Programmer do this to get you to quit the game, or become one of the destroy the safe players.
Also it help the NPC that do not get attack. That take everything.
You will notice the amount of player log on. Was up to 30000, now down to 17000. and falling.

2 Likes

False

https://eve-offline.net/?server=tranquility

Look at the log on app, the number do not show the same things as the chart.

1 Like

so, you play the game…not to play the game?
“i play poker but i don’t have time to look at the cards”
“i play the guitar but i leave it beside me, i have no time to touch the strings, i expect the music to comes spontaneously”
“i play soccer but i have no time to run on the ground…”

whine and complain about" the programmer who do this to get you quit the game…"

you are aware that in most other video games, there is no “afk” activity, yes?

i don’t want your stuff…

3 Likes

Whew lad that is some olympic level mental gymnastics.

Fact

1 Like

Lol wut

2 Likes

Can you direct us to the part of the EULA that this is violating?

I am assuming Texas Law is in play, here.

4 Likes

Rookie Griefing

Updated July 22, 2019 01:47

Getting started in EVE Online can be somewhat daunting for new players or rookies. A number of systems in which new players typically start are deemed ‘Rookie System’ and in these systems (listed below) a measure of protection is offered to new players.

This protection also extends to systems in which ‘Career Agents’ are located and as well as to systems associated with The Blood Stained Stars - Sisters of EVE Epic Arc.

B. License to Access the System to Play the Game

Upon establishing a valid Account, and subject to your continued compliance with the EULA, CCP grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to access the System, and to access and use the Game Content and User Content …

a measure of protection is offered to new players. = game and user content.

You can look up the part about indy career in eve as mentioned separeted to pve and pvp, yourself

1 Like

I would call that a rather imaginative interpretation of what that says, but it’s not really even an interpretation at all so much as just ignoring what it says entirely and replacing it with another, wholly imaginary meaning.

4 Likes

If ccp dont allow you to pvp would that be an EULA violation?

No, it would not.

The EULA merely defines the terms under which you, the End User, are allowed to access the software and game servers.

It’s not a guarantee about any aspect of gameplay.

If they wanted to turn the game into a Hello Kitty Online knockoff, it still wouldn’t be a breach of the EULA.

It basically just gives you formal permission to access the game, so long as you adhere to the terms within, and that’s it. It grants you zero rights with respect to what game features do and do not exist.

1 Like