Triglavian in regular belts all over eve?

That is not a gamefeauture that is the product you buy when you pay. They can not alter what they agreed to sell you after they received your payment. If you buy a car the seller has to deliver you a car not a horse. If its a horse they need to say so before taking the money not after. In europe at least.

Edit. No they can not turn it to Hello Kitty Online knockoff, afterwards.

1 Like

Guess you missed the subject to the change at anytime clause. Dude you are stretching hardcore.

2 Likes

Nope a change would be the color of the car not the car.
I stretch nothing i only voice my opinion nobody has to agree with it. Maybe ccp should look over what they are advertising.

2 Likes

What youā€™re paying for is literally just the privilege to access the software and game server. Thatā€™s it.

You still have that.

They alter it, quite literally, on a weekly basis. Theyā€™re called ā€œpatchesā€.

Actually, yes, they can. It might be a poor business decision, but so long as they donā€™t run afoul of Hello Kittyā€™s IP lawyers, they can revamp their product as they please.

But by all means, please: consult a lawyer.

This kind of stupidity deserves to be expensive, and Iā€™m certainly not racking up any billable hours, here.

Very funny this stupidity posting. I explained to you why you are wrong in all your claims, read above i wont type it 10 times only for someone without manners.

1 Like

Okay. Good luck with your EULA claim!

Be sure to let us know how it goes.

Yā€™know, so we can laugh at your failure.

4 Likes

Iā€™m beginning to wonder if the poster comes from the same country where itā€™s state directed court system forced a ā€œcertain companyā€ to unban and apologize in public to some people who were caught cheating due to ā€œreasonsā€.

3 Likes

Oh when the grind becomes a game, out come all the gripes

I grind to pay for my Skills and upgrades, not to mention new ships , , ā€œBoomā€ and it just happened again, but this time it was a fully rigged out tanked to the gills Venture , i wanted to see if it would make a difference, nope:) , 5 Trigs Popped and blap, I fly alpha solo because I would hate for anyone to depend on me to save their bacon, And I was just starting to really like this game, met a nice GM when I first started ,he even sent me a free skin , but to take away mining for isk, well , Keep on aRocking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Stop mining solo join a corpā€¦ but trig freg are going to kill your venture anyway.

only in systems near Invasion zones (not really sure tbh). and also if you see the danger in mining the belts you should probably try doing something else like Mining Anomalies or Mining Missions, not cry and leave the game because you cannot adapt to the situation. i havent touched a belt in months and do well just by throwing my Venture for cleaning some non valuable asteroids in exchange for cash and LP.

1 Like

Should i move my pi planets for the timebeiing? Why should i do something else if i want to do my pi/indy stuff. Its like telling you, while you are in a fleet, stop pvp and go do something else, like lvl1 mission.

1 Like

PI is out of this content. they are attacking people in belts not planets

They do attack people in planets (customs), pi not out of content.

3 Likes

This.

They donā€™t scram ( thankfully, it would trash the High Sec balance if they did ), and they show up in belts or grabbing a whole system.

Itā€™s the belts where they kill drones and harass people who are AFK.

I actually like the mechanic as it stands I have to say. Scrams would be ridiculous for High Sec ( not even Null rats scram all the time unless itā€™s Incursion ). At this stage the newbs are ducking & diving, people are fleeting up, and ammo is being used up.

Itā€™s not the end of the world. You just have to be able to dodge.

2 Likes

If you would read above you would realize that they dont go only agsinst afk miners, they go for anyone in a system regardless where, even st gates. Sure you can like this mechanic, some like ganking in hs. The newbs arent ducking & diving, they sre leaving.

3 Likes

Maybe scaling teh Trig-spawn based on the Sec Status would help? Or having Local ā€˜policeā€™ ( Concord, Navy ) diving in to help said newbs?

Admittedly Iā€™m 4 yrs in, so in a better place to hide etc.

1 Like

They do follow you 99% of the time and I had it happen multiple times on a <10 mil alt during the kill things for sp event. As for them being in .8-1. high sec I wouldnā€™t know, as this all occurred in .6 and below. Yea they are easy to kill, if you are properly specā€™ed out and donā€™t bring anything bigger then a bc, but if you are below 10 mill I wouldnā€™t be too surprised if you got popped as soon as you warp in 0 if you donā€™t have the right skills leveled or ship fitted.

My exp for bringing in a BS usually had them warp off.

1 Like

Who said I was crying, or quitting, Iā€™m over it . A Venture with 2 miners ,2 hobgoblins and a civilian afterburner, still works, sure I am going to lose it sooner or later , untill I get my skills and isk up enough to equip my Rattlesnake to hunt down some Trigs , all is well , Keep on aRockinā€™, :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Like anything else in the game, just have to figure out how to deal with them. I mine with 2 accounts, usually with an Orca and a Hulk. Iā€™ve changed the Hulk to a Skiff and started carrying a HAC in the maintenance bay of the Orca. The Recon Squad shows up, I swap the Skiff for the HAC right away, and it deals with the squad. The Orca has a good tank and so far they havenā€™t been able to hurt it.

Biggest problem so far is they respawn so quickly. I think thatā€™s been changed somewhat, the last few days Iā€™ve been able to get an hour or so of mining in before they show up. Itā€™s also taking them at least an hour to find me again after I deal with the first squad.