Triglavian in regular belts all over eve?

You are complaining for not being able to AFK mine anymore?

Good! FANTASTIC!
So they Scout doing their intended job! And that’s a good thing.

EvE is a better Game without Bots and AFK-Semi-Bots like you. So have a well journey. We are happy to see you go!

And btw… if you “don’t have time to watch the screen”, then don’t mine. Dock up until you can watch at the Screen. Problem solved!

Leave one alive (preferably the renewing or blinding) and they won’t respawn, however they will switch over to drones so perhaps a pair of skiffs?

Rinse and Repeat, for those that choose to fly alpha solo and mine ,find the best price for the Venture on the marketplace and buy a few dozen or so, same for miner I, Why waste money on a miner II. I have plenty of civilian afterburners to use but not necessary.

I know it is a pain in the *ss ,but it is what it is, when I figure out how to gas mine I will be better off,

Keep on aRockin’,

Go in WH, there are plenty of juicy gaz.

1 Like

My Orca has almost 460K EHP and just THREE of the Triglavian frigates put a serious dent in her shields, they hit HARD.

1 Like

I don’t expect someone of your lower view in life, to understand the working people area. Never had any issues, other then when there was a war in one of the club, until this kill and destroy everyone in any area attitude.
Now, NPC you can not kill. Come in and don’t show up in the mining setup I created. which I included everything I could find, under the topics.

You are lucky, if you had Dan, sorry, you are out of luck. There is a hate facture there.

You sound like a Little size “'AH”

man

1. it is hard to understand what you mean.
    “Never had any issues, other then when there was a war in one of the club”??
    “Now, NPC you can not kill. Come in and don’t show up in the mining setup I created. which I included everything I could find, under the topics.”???

I guess that english is not your native language, but maybe ask some help from some friends/corpmates? because honestly… what do you mean?

1. the fact is that you accuse the programmer “who do this to get you quit the game…” because you cannot play afk, in a pvp game about spaceships with lazers and missiles…
    And the fact is that YOU, not the programmer, were wrong. You were wrong to think you can do that safely.

Maybe he uses google translate @Mykee_Johnson if that is true then maybe post the original language text as well (if you post both in english and original language nobody should have an issue with it in the english language section) so we can better figure out what you are trying to communicate.

Sounds like you need an ‘undock’ bookmark (a bookmark straight out from your station exit, at around 250-300 km). You can safely warp to that the instant you undock.

Seen them hit me with missiles for 2 * 251 dmg, and they hit a lot in the 100’s, regular rats in the same system hit for like 4 dmg, a civilian shield booster can keep up with that even when 4 rats.