TRIGLAVIAN INCONVENIENCES

Maybe they only go to t2 if players leave them instead of killing them all lol, should put some spawns in low sec then players would get to the edge of high and stare at the agency going I don’t understand why is it 2 more jumps this is the edge of the map.

Bots…nuke’em; Incursion sites…don’t nerf them without an interlocked meta story to explain it (not seeing one); I’ll be patient on the Invasions though and see what else happens. So far it isn’t inspiring though.
This would seem like an ideal time to re-invent COSMOS/CONCORD from a story line perspective.

Well this is a distraction from the main post purpose, the unannounced HS focus nerf and the crap called Invasions.

But I haven’t seen the super multiboxer since a WTM fleet beat him. One late morning (US West Coast time), an English (??) FC had a plan for a different entry and attack scheme, which surprisingly worked so multiboxer left. The Incursion community can ‘disallow’ him with the right plan (basically override ‘safeties’ and divert all guns to the final target). I’ll try to track the details down and pass it along.

1 Like

#doingtheirbesttokillincusions

Those evil new players who salvage your good people’s wrecks!

Tfw TDF complains about multiboxers, like they don’t just rage pop the mom when they’re losing contests to real people anyways

Vindicators do it solo…at least T1 sites

Any more infos, layout, rewards?

yes, what a crappy “expansion”. lets facing it, they are just milking us with very little effort on their side. so sad.

1 Like

Perfect. now that the only high sec focus is down we have to wait for the content we enjoy playing to re-spawn.

CCP you cant force people to play your game. This is our sandbox, not yours!

Fix our content please!

Regards

3 Likes

I occasionally fly Incursions and enjoy the ability to chose my own content whither that be in a huge Null blob, mine a belt in a 1.0 system or fly in a HS incursion. CCP stop trying to force me into playing the way you want me to! Give me back my HS Incursions!

6 Likes

Hi there :slight_smile:
You almost made the correct prediction about the “Minor Conduit”, just 1 day earlier.
Just curious, are you happy with what we get now? I mean the conduit site(s)?

1 Like

we are not multiboxing ishtars, we blap them in supers in nullsec :smiley:

i agree that new invasions are a piece of crap. Even ninja looting is hard, if you get some abandoned wrecks you are lucky. Loot is crap, salvage makes the cash. Even for the size of the players in those systems, there are too few conduits, too few rats. Not doable if you are a solo, so this newbie content crap is useless. I have an alt with 30 mil SP which by the way i was skilling up for Incursions (to perfectly pilot machariel) and i barely escaped in a Gila from 2 waves of rats.

If you fleet up, you can’t distribute salvage. Who will salvage the wrecks, how all will be split up ? Maybe i am not running invasions for the ISK, i am running for the T2 materials (which i am btw), or maybe i want to speculate the market with the T2 materials. The last 2 fleets i joined provided me 50 mil isk for each run in cash, no materials. There is no satisfaction that you salvaged yourself, and had that shitty RNG or loot fairy was at your door.

I accidentally made 400+ mil isk just because i got one rattlesnake guy in a fleet of 2, and the poor guy got concorded when he salvaged one of the wrecks, although we were in fleet and the wrecks were grey color (not yellow) , another BUG ? so he got pissed off and told me to get his wreck and all that dropped. Other than that, 23 mil ISK worth of loot for 1 full hour of running around structures, planets, custom offices, asteroid belts, conduits, etc. I do more by VNI ratting semi-afk.

2 Likes

He just accidentally shot a wreck with red safety (facepalm). I can’t understand people with red safety in highsec who are not ganking. The only places where red safety is of any relevance is lowsec (for pod kills and logi), and highsec ganks. For the rest yellow and green is perfectly fine.

1 Like

Soloable in a kiting Assault frigate pretty easily, the only problem is trying to get to the salavage before someone steals it, but then there is low sec where you can shoot the ninja salvager with no problems.

The sites should just spawn in lowsec then everyone will stop complaining.

4 Likes

Good point, +1

1 Like

Soloing a minor Conduit in an Assault Frig? Unlikely, just ran one on Sisi in my Loki, and it was tough because you are almost instantly scrammed/webbed and neuted. Also the bigger ships keep range and ramp-up their damage with every second the fight lasts.

There is a bug in the Abyss were wrecks and drones are sometimes the wrong colour or have the wrong colour bracket or no bracket on them. Maybe those bugs have been carried over to Invasions. In the Abyss in doesn’t matter as there’s no concord but in highsec it probably does.

1 Like

What they scram now too??

1 Like

They always have, at least the “anchoring” type do. Those are rare fortunately.

1 Like