Triglavian pod killing and the paradox of high-sec space

I was referring on how much it takes when you are actually there in Pochven already in the right ship .
How much does it take overall ? Well let’s see …

A few seconds to type in the forum or google search bar “triglavian standings guide” , you will come across this one:

You copy a fit from there, import it in Eve fitting window , buy ship and fit it , that takes a few seconds too .

Watching the video: 10 minutes . Add this to what we already did , you get a maximum of 11 minutes.

You don’t need 24 h or longer !
Getting positive standings with both triglavians and Edencom is actually easy , you need just to apply some ewar to rogue drones or sleepers . From my own experience you don’t need to be a huge part logged off in there and wait for a drone site !
Rogues drones and sleepers often roam around custom offices and stations , mess around with d-scan and it’s impossible not to find any . On two of my alts I just found those drones on custom offices and just killed one of them , but the kill is optional , if you just apply ewar , these drones will eventually get into triglavians or triglavians will come to them and you’ll get those standings when trigs kill them.
For another of my alts , I have found sleepers outside of a station there , i waited until trigalvians warped there and just applied ewar to sleepers , after 2 waves of triglavians landing, they died and I got my standings .
This did not took more than 15-20 minutes for each of my alts !!! No need to wait for any sites !!!
Also, if you get incredibly unlucky , re-roll filaments for other systems , it’s that easy.

You are trying to make this look like it’s rocket science , when it’s actually very simple . I don’t understand the new generation of Eve players , nothing but to moan , they want all served on a plate, they refuse to engage in thinking and they all think they are entitled to everything while doing 0 effort … we don’t need you in Eve, actually you can stay so we can kill all of you over and over again.

1 Like