Triglavian Ships, Modules, Ammo and Skills available on Singularity

… kitty isn’t the same as fleet viable

1600 on a cyna :unamused::tired_face:

Small Entropic Disintegrators have falloff. Really?, but you can’t activate them unless in optimal anyway. Remove falloff strings?
Small and medium Entropic Disintegrators have same Heat Damage disregarding if it’s T1 or T2 module and large Entropic Disintegrators follow the same rule but have 0.10 more heat damage (0.70 HP compared to 0.60 HP).
(as side question why it is same for all modules now? when did it change? it used to be that one can overheat meta modules longer than t2 ones)
Max damage multiplier is 100% (it was 50% at fanfest).
Masteries are missing.

[UPD] You can load 100 charges into ED, but they are not consumed upon shooting.

Yes, they are not meant to be fleet viable. But that should at least allow people to fly them solo or in small gangs. The way they are now you can’t fit them for anything. A Rep and an MWD are already exceeding the PG Limits. Heck just fitting the highs already exceeds the PG Limit

Hello Folks. Finaly I Tested those new ships and modules, and then read couple discussions about that on forum, and now I have my opinion and point of view on this situation.
But as far as I have seen in Test server, and read on forum there is a huge restriction for Alpha Clones to be able to use those modules.
So question is, why they are completely not able to use those Triglavian ships and modules.
Its looks like discrimination, they are also part of community, but why not to give them ability to learn those skills max to 2-3 lvl ?
On my point of view those ships are not super special like T3s or T2s, they more like Faction ships, or in some cases, like with Gila even had worse characteristics. And what I think, if you don’t want to give Alphas Access to this ships and modules, just put them in T2 position, as you did with Concord ships, and that’s all, clearly and truly. But now its looks like basically discrimination, because, you give ability to usethose ships to one group of players (wich sometimes are not active, makes content, or basically alts or bots), and don’t give even small option to try this ships for Alpha players, which are basically more active, cuz you can make 100500 alts and play them together on alpha account.
So, if you don’t want to give access to this Triglavian ships for alphas, then basically make them in the same way as you make concord ships, and put them in T2, then it will be more fairly.

2 Likes

They need to adjust the amount damage ramps up each cycle to 20%. This is still over 30 seconds to reach max damage with full skills, modules and implants. Otherwise there’s just nothing really special about the new Trig ships.

2 Likes

I must say I find it odd that these ships have drone bays, but that there are no Triglavian drones. They have their own weapons system, so Trig drones would have been logical.

3 Likes

I really like the design of the new ship and would like to fly them as brawling support for low sec fleets but the cruiser needs more pwg. I can’t get 3 compact medium reps, the compact Disintegrator , 10mn ab, and compact 800mm plate without double t1 ancil rigs. I also don’t know how you are supposed to use the utility highs with a Disintegrator unless you completely give up on tank. I do wish the damage on the bb would be higher but i’m fine with the current damage overall if you let them realistically fit their utility. Blood raider ships don’t get much dps but that’s because they can use their utility. The selling point of these ships was damage (which isn’t stellar) and utility (which doesn’t fit). please fix one of these

2 Likes

What I’d like to know is how the heck these Trig ships ever bested a Drifter?

4 Likes

you can fit a rep an MWD and a point as well as the weapons and the rest of the tank?

You are supposed to use the enchanted modules with less powergrid.

So after looking at the triglavian ships last night, I noticed a slight powergrid buff on them, which is very good, but (!!!) with the bonuses on the ships, how are we supposed to fit the proper size smartbombs, neuts, nosses or remote reps on them??

The cruiser and the battleship can be fit to be a remote repping beasts but for small gang(k)s, the powergrid is still too little to fit medium nos / neuts or remote reps or smartbombs.

• Are there any plans for enchanted remote reps and smartbombs too??

• Why do neuts get enchantments but nosferatus do not?

• The tier 5 filaments are a little too difficult with those frigates swarms. They take so very long to shoot down that you cannot complete the last remaining rooms in time, making that experience pretty pointless
    Is the plan here that you need a triglavian enchanted fit boat to complete those?

• The triglavian frigate is pretty solid

• The triglavian cruiser needs to gimp anything resembling a tank to fit small neuts or smartbombs

• The triglavian battleship can at least fit 4 medium neuts or smartbombs. Can we get a triglavian titan, so we can fit large neuts and smartbombs?

• Please have a long look at those enchantments again and tell us how they are not broken beyond anything

1 Like

Triglavian ships all sizes.
i found that Triglavian ships are to narrow in terms of cap/cpu/ in order to preform as intended from what the ship info is saying. power wise they are fine maybe a bit much power can be reduced a bit.

They feel and fly like Amarr ships but Amarr do it better. so they feel dull. i tested both Cruiser and Bs in Lv4’s and they simply don’t hold up under the pressure.
and yes i have don lv4 in cruiser doing so on main server “before you whack me for testing a cruiser in lv4”!

Suggestion give Triglavian ship move cap power/or faster cap recharge. bit more cpu/ 50 to 100 more and a bit less power grid. 50/100 down on powergrid.

“Also as they support drones maybe also have some drone bonuses on the ships?”<------ Just a mind play suggestion. drone bonus instead of smart bombs as they have limited usage in my opinion.

1 Like

I think you hit the nail on the head: The Amarr do it better. Better armor, better resistances, better capacitor and better powergrid. And when you factor in the Disintegrator spool-up you’ll rarely (if ever) be seeing maximum damage applied, which means Amarr ships will outgun their Trg counterparts.

Don’t forget that all it takes is a sensor dampener or ECM to break target lock and set damage back to a bare minimum. The Trig ships don’t have anything extraordinary with respect to sensors or sensor strength, either.

3 Likes

You are supposed to have at least 2 of those, so you can remote repair yourselves.

No you are not supposed to have 2 bs to do a lv4 . then why can i do any lv4 with a cruiser on main server if a trig BS can barley hold its own in a lv4 with dual rep. sorry but you are wrong and the ships are way underpowered.

Also you forget that not every one have multiple accounts, and can have 2 BS’s on hand doing lv4 missions.
And i can make all current BS in game able to do any lv4 alone. it is simply the fact that Trig ships at current state is terrible ships.

I’ am little bit surprised you want to remove PG. In every fit I tested I had to use at least two rigs for PG on the cruiser. That is without neut/nos. With them it was impossible.

Can you post the fittings that you have used?

Did you use cheat stix to have all at level 5? And what mission did you do?
My Armageddon has one armor rep on sometimes and doesn’t need 2 for pve. Maybe wait until you have mega-super-enchanted armor reps.

Because they’re not Omegas. It is the point of having two account types. One free one for working to plex. One paid to access everything. If alphas keep getting more access where do we draw the line? What would be the point of having two account types?

Yes i have all skills on lv5 and all, i know what i am doing. :slight_smile: But still on main server you can handle a lv4 mission without being maxed out skills. This just comes to show how week they rely are and need more tweaking and that is what testing and feedback is all about. not start discussions on skill one have or not as if you do any missions and know how then you know you can do almost any lv4 missions without maxed skills you don’t even need t2 guns. But skills is not what is being tested here, but that said it only show that when you need maxed out skills on them to barley manage a lv4 it just show my point even more. But what i test here it is the ship’s capabilities compared to other similar ships. and fact is trig ships now don’t hold up to any other factions ships.