Triglavian Ships, Modules, Ammo and Skills available on Singularity

i use standard mission fit on it t2 only gear as that is best to test out with. I never test with faction or any thing like that is that is not giving right info. as not all can afford the faction and ded items. but i use implants that is the only beneficial items i use. i should also not use that as many don’t get that either.
point is to make as accurate and usable info as possible so that as many ppl as possible can have fun using the new ships and items.

PS: extra info to CCP weapons do need a bit faster spool-up time as they are on the slow end. BS in lv4 you max out gun damage just about 1 to 2 last shots at the enemy. and if you want it to be as is now with only optimal range and 1 gun pr ship they must have faster spool-up time.
And i noticed a bug in BS gun that it don’t show the beam, one can see it just as it fire and then it gets “invisible”.

I say hold off on any changes to the ships until we see plenty of them fit with mutated mods. That may be the key to making these things the thing.

I think these were added as an interactive part of the lore, not to be the new meta. I see them putting out more ships just as exotic as the trigs before long. Partly because of game/story advancement, partly to shake up the meta.

I don’t believe these ships were designed for missions. Looking at their bonuses they primarily favor pvp and seem to do well terms of support, hence the RR bonus. That said I do believe they should be capable of missions, they just shouldn’t excel at them, like marauders or well equipped battleships.

They do seem to be pretty weak on PG/CPU but I do not have all level 5 to test these ships out so unless I get an SP boost to train these skills I won’t even be touching the Leshak for awhile, sticking to the vedmak currently.

Nah, the meta is cyno your captials on that frigate - no skills required.

1 Like

i use standard mission fit on it t2 only gear as that is best to test out with.

I don’t want to sound like a broken record, but if I fit the Vedmak with a T2 Desintegrator, a T2 MWD and an T2 AR, I have 105 PG left. This is with all V, unless I missed a skill.

Taking away any more PG would be…not so nice. In fact I think that the Vedmak could use another 100 PG. But we are on the same page with the rest of your statements.

1 Like

Entropic Supressor’s are not showing anywhere

If you mean Entropic Supressors are not showing on the market, they are under Weapon Upgrades. There is an unmarked sub-menu just under Weapon Upgrades. They are in there.

Devs, you didn’t label the sub menu for them.

1 Like

noticed that the disintegrators now have the cargo of 100m3

so are the charges meant to be used like regular ammo in the future? or like crystals (now)?

if the former any chance of the m3 reduction to the ammo size

if latter; is this intended? and are we gonna need to fully load 100 charges or will they have super volatility and break super often?

What are the skill needed to train into those ships?

Precursor ships + Precursor Turrets

No silly, that’s a bug. I asked CCP Rise last Saturday evening about this and he confirmed.

Like the rest of the laser turrets, they all use one crystal at a time.

PG on these is completely insufficient. Disintegrators need their PG fitting reduced significantly. There isn’t enough PG left to use the utility highs for anything useful.

2 Likes

I just ran an assault level 4 with the bare minimum skills required for the Leshak, against Gurista. by bare minimum I mean level 1 precursor battleship and level 1 precursor turret.

Here is the ship and fit I used to run it. I only had to warp out once due to pilot error, I had no drones and no energy nos on that run but still managed. With drones and nos it would go a bit quicker probably. Obviously higher skills would make this far too easy.

[Leshak, lvl4 Test]
Large Armor Repairer II
Large Armor Repairer II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Reactive Armor Hardener
Entropic Suppressor II
Entropic Suppressor II
Entropic Suppressor II

500MN Microwarpdrive II
Tracking Computer II
Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II

Large Veles Entropic Disintegrator
Medium Energy Nosferatu II

Large Capacitor Control Circuit II
Large Capacitor Control Circuit II
Large Capacitor Control Circuit I

Valkyrie II x5
Hammerhead II x5
Hobgoblin II x5
Ogre II x5

Quark Charge Bottle L x100

Did another mission with this fit, angel extravaganza lvl 4 and managed to beat it without having to warp off. It’s obviously not as a fast as a machariel and until I get all level 5 for this ship, Its CPU and PG I’d say could use a bit of a bump for fitting heavy neaut/Smart bombs.

1 Like

Dear CCP the leshak is great demavik is not bad either the vedmak feels a bit low on the dps side however any issues regarding powergrid made by other players are unfounded it’s clear these ships are designed with group play in mind supporting and reping each other not carrying your own double large armor reps or whatever.

Large remote armor reps have quite little pg use hence the fit restriction on the leshak I asume you are hoping these will be the go to ships for future instanced dungeons that will allow multiple players,this way you can have more tank in a group and more dps and utility than if you spent say 2 out of 4 players in logies which deal no dmg.

I also see potential use in other aspects of eve heck sky is the limit with these as long as you have alts and can reliably multibox or have good reliable friends.

Keep up the good work and thanks for the awsome new ships.

1 Like

I was trying the frig and cruiser with two friends yesterday. Frig works really good, as as long as your fleetmates keep an eye on you, you basically always have two reps running, which use less cap for the others than running one themself. Also, flying with one or two friends, the two mid slots don´t are a problem anymore.
Same with the cruiser. Needed a T2 powergrid rig and a 3% CPU implant, but the dualprob, high resist fit worked okay, but they could still need much more cap and a bit more PWG. Beside of that they worked okay(ish).

Conclusion: They get the highest usability when flown with one or two friends, as the remote rep uses less energy than a local rep, and when you have two friends, you´re basically having two reps on you. Though, when it comes to damage, I really think the damage cap should be increased to +200% instead of 100%. It will take long enough, so I would consider it balanced. At the start of a battle they are weak, but after two minutes they would be so strong that they break through reps, and that´s the role they should fill.

1 Like

Just not very impressed/excited about these new ships. It takes in excess of a minute to cycle up the damage to the point where you’d already have that in a short-range fit from the outset. These just seem like they fill another niche/gimicky role that CCP has come up with.

1 Like

I agree.
I’ve been testing all triglavian ships and they’re nothing special, highest damage takes too long to spool up. everything else is just almost the same at t-1 battleship / cruiser / frigate.

1 Like

Into The Abyss. Rated F for Fail.

New ships suck (weak), the ‘dungeons’ suck (boring) and CCP has already started nerfing the mutagen effects. If you like flying around with the ‘Eye of Sauron’ then this might be your thing.

Once players start actually usng these ships they’re going to realize how bad they are at which point the skillbooks, BPCs and modules are going to be worth consideably less. So farming and selling early will be the standard operating procesure for these.

Well its obvious that BS with attributes like tier 1 BS, and having worse gun system in most cases is a bad ship, to make them really worth anything BS DPS should start from high output, spool fully in around 40s and break easly 2k DPS

1 Like

Some obvious things for you people mumbling about mission fits for triglavian ships.:

Pwg restrictions are intended to force these ships into resist/buffer fits relying on remote reps for tanking.

There are stats in their role bonuses directed at brawling style rr intensive PvP:neut bonuses to shut down enemy logies,fax,cap intensive enemy ships,smartbombs more easily to activate to clear drones,create firewalls,damage light fighters,clear bubbles whatnot.