Uedama anti-gank

Who is your ‘elite hero main’?

What makes you think we are griefing.

For a very long time when code was at its hight and like R-o-b-o-c-o-p said code had a special group that wardec or a group that would infiltrate. People were frightened to speak out for fear of losing there small corps
( which is really the problem ,to many small corps in a universe as dangerous as Eve)
Now we can stand up to people who kill anyone they like , most of the time for fun .
Their power starts to diminish just by the fact that we can talk about it as well as take action in game and that’s what people must do TAKE ACTION IN GAME it’s hard work but anything worthwhile is . Whats the point of being a leader of a corp with so few in number they can’t defend themselves, it’s people power that rules in the end.

Sorry I digress, is killing people who openly support these criminals griefing, they made the choice and where they wish to stand

Was never elite or a hero , these are your words

I’m gonna need you to install DetectSarcasm2.0a.

Let us know when you are ready for human dialogue.

2 Likes

LOL There is nothing to see. We don’t know who did what.

I tend to consider the wishes of the thread OP over my own personal consideration of what is on topic. If Githany Red tells me to can it, I will. I cannot speak for others of course, but most of my reports have concerned straight up harassment level abuse. Its mostly useless reporting though as the abuse usually remains and so do the abusers.

I basically agree with your edit.

All CODE has done is drive newer players away from the game.
The toxicity is palpable. The arrogance is disgusting.
CODE has won… but only in insuring the death of a game so many love and would have loved.

1 Like

Actually I think they suceeded in making the game fail to actually grow. Of course they had a lot of help. But EVE seems stable. That can be good or bad depending on how you chose to view it.

What Happen to CODE? Members drop from 1000 to 690 and And their ganking campaign also drops bigtime.

1 Like

It may be stable as you say. But I haven’t played in over 1/2 a year. I still log in for my dailies… sometimes. I don’t even know why I’m writing this. Maybe from the frustration of what could have been.

I had five friends that started with me. We had dreams of starting a small corp and having fun. They are all gone now. Care to guess why? When was the last time any of you have seen an actual new player? They are a dying breed.

So the game may be stable, or you could also say that it is going stale. This is due to a lack of new blood.

You’re not standing up to anyone. CCP is doing it for you.

Because they are cowards?

1 Like

Do you have evidence to back this up or are we making up narratives that make us feel good?

I’m afraid CCP has done a far better job at chasing players from the game than any player or group.

CCP has nerfed ganking and CODE. has quit. It’s now once again safe to haul freely through Highsec.

I would guess that they failed to find actual meaningful and interesting content. Maybe if they had tried ganking and were able to experience beating carebears to a pulp, they’d still be playing.

I think you aren’t being quite truthful there?

2 Likes

No it’s true. CODE. Is dead so it’s safe to haul freely.

Absolutely correct. They bring nothing to the table.

CODE, Safety, Credo and their likes are generally abusive and abrasive. Akin to the maladjusted child that would stomp over your building blocks.

3 Likes

I don’t know what happened but did CODE have some internal meltdown or it just became two alliance. Beware, Aiko has a new alliance name safety alliance. Are Safety Alliance and CODE Alliance rivals or friends?haha. Interesting Higsec politics.

1 Like

Can someone elaborate on this? In what way? When?

Both from my understanding.

I think there was some issue with CODE. CEO/directors left the game without handing rights … so they had to create new alliances. It’s a bid sad, CODE. was so iconic. The new alliances just look generic.

1 Like

Think the Pirate Princess threw a hissy fit.

(Just incase it’s not a known term, an angry outburst; a temper tantrum.

“I screamed and kicked the furniture and threw a hissy fit”)

Nice to see your back Neo

2 Likes

James315 still appears in Hek local sometimes.

Any idea who left or why?

No, just people talking, what people heard from other people. :wink:

1 Like