Uedama anti-gank

CODE is a joke ATM.

2 Likes

How so?

Well. They Implode. Two Historic event happens. The Mittani was defeated and CODE imploded.

1 Like

Imploded? Is there a link or a source I can go to read details? I find that piece of info hard to believe.

in what way ?

1 Like

ā€¦:+1:

1 Like

I see the CODE. being enforced everyday. CODE. is an idea that canā€™t be killed rather than a tangible group.

2 Likes

Not sure why hi sec is a joke ,not sure I understand your post at all. Maybe your an elite F1 null bear and donā€™t understand hi sec because not understanding something often leads to anger .
You see it all the time with gank victims they donā€™t understand whatā€™s happening get angry and say silly things .
So sorry I missed your point please feel free to enlighten me.

1 Like

Not sure either of these events happen really but we do have 2 more groups that now think highly of themselves and lording around eve .

I feel a fitting quote is need here but canā€™t think of one .

And maybe Iā€™m Capā€™n Crunch!

I have no financial incentive to enlighten you.

1 Like

Itā€™s Counter Gankers job to gank themšŸ™‚

1 Like

And weā€™re the ones that need help?

I get stuff like this daily. Iā€™ve never even interacted with this guy, but I assume that my presence in this system has done it.

So you want to know why gankers gank? Well, itā€™s obviously to expose human trash such as this guy. While youā€™re all getting your feelings hurt over being called a mean name, Iā€™m getting actual real-life threats :wink:

1 Like

#BorodaDidNothingWrong

Yes, but you have to remember, youā€™re a ganker, so in the eyes of the white knights, you deserve it. If you just chose to play differently, you wouldnā€™t receive these threats, just by being in system, so itā€™s really your fault.

And none to post anything at all ever again. If you donā€™t want to be constructive for free, by all means donā€™t be. The door is over there.

1 Like

Renly Gnosis Miner, itā€™s not about the money.

Itā€™s just you. Itā€™s personal.

1 Like

False.

When someone says ā€œIf you play with fire you will get burnedā€ they are not saying it in support of the fire, nor are they saying you should be denied medical treatment. But they are definitely saying they are not going to offer you moral support.

In fact, I have little doubt that quite a few gankers absolutely LOVE to get that sort of response. What could be saltier than a death threat? And look what Robocop said himself. He claims to gank to expose ā€œsuch peopleā€. Well he succeeded. And now he wants a hug?

Anyway, maybe that was in character? Or is it more fun to assume its IRL?

Reading is fundamental. Celā€™ah VeeCel_ah_Vee said what he said and he is perfectly capable of speaking for himself. Take a seat, right over there.

Calm down Gnosis miner.

2 Likes