Uedama anti-gank

True…but then the old adage ’ know your enemy’ still holds true so its still useful in terms of understanding the different mindsets and how they work out in Eve.

I’ll try that later this week thxs , got something else to try 1st but I feel once the ping-pong starts he will move sys or log , hoping we will go away , one group has mover all the way to Odin already.

Staying in that system sounds lazy to me.

Let me guess,theres a compression array available in it?

1 Like

I’ve no idea why there were 40 people in a region that normally has less than 20 ( and I’ve mined there at 3am and been the only one there ). And I don’t stay in the system. I mine there and sell the ore at a good price in another system…unlike the noobs who sell there and seem happy with 40% below the average rate.

1 Like

Right, so you do see that lazy very much does apply to some people.

Im glad its them and not me.

Hooray for the lazy, I say

1 Like

I don’t think those noobs are lazy…I think they are just ignorant of how to look around for the best prices. Even with the increased risk of stargate ganking, its still worth going to the region next door if the price is 50% higher. The increased profit quickly pays for any new ship that might be needed :slight_smile:

1 Like

And yet it is true. Why is it only the gankers have to put in effort? From your POV, miners should be able to mine from in station in absolute safety LOL.

But the miners don’t have to take the time to learn right? ROFL.

So you admit you know they are dumb. Got it.

Cilla Cybin, the gift that keeps on giving.

She is a bit strange. My main point is the frontline is everywhere. To not practice opsec even in high sec is just asking to get blapped.

1 Like

Big assumption that they are noobs.

1 Like

The usual argument from hindsight…expecting a one day old miner to know all the stuff you know from years in Eve. That is actually half the problem. Oldbies retrospectively place themselves in noobies shoes and of course everything looks so easy !

Oh yes…that solo ganker I saw in a video the other day was putting SO much effort into…er…sitting there at a stargate for hours watching traffic go by and reading ship contents. Gosh…even a miner could cope with that stupendous level of sheer effort !

EVE has been out for 15+ years. If they can’t Google a game that old to learn tactics thru various websites, YT and other sources, they should chuck their comp into the ocean. Before I play a game, I google guides extensively to learn what I wanna do as to not waste time. But I guess reading is hard huh?

So he was ship scanning with no back up support? In other words he didn’t gank anyone. Got it.

You going to clear the gate at abhazon then? The long route to Jita from Amarr is getting boring XD

1 Like

Why would anyone ‘learn tactics’ of a game they’re simply looking into to see if they are even interested in the first place ?

Oh, and the ganker claimed he was making billions…but most of the time was spent just sitting there watching traffic ( in several accounts…one to pick up any loot, etc ). Which sort of makes me laugh when gankers say mining is boring, yet there’s some guy who’s entire day consists of reading cargo contents and he doesn’t even have a pretty laser to look at :slight_smile:

They do make billions. Esp those who are ganking abyss runners. A dude just had a guy donate 6.8 billion to him after ganking him.

These peeps gank themselves.

Who learns tactics for a game? I dunno maybe someone who enjoys playing them without sucking and so these situations won’t happen to them? Again, if they can’t be bothered to learn basic gameplay, they deserve all the antimatter those catas can pump into them.

What’s that all about , did I miss that story.

A safety dude kept ganking a dude on the regular. He then gave 6.8bil to the dude. Happened like two weeks ago

2 Likes

It sounds like you’re saying that the ganker gave the gankee ISK.

I don’t believe it.

Please work on your syntax

@Ramona_McCandless :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’ve told this story a bunch. And no, the gankee gave the ganker the money. He posted proof.

A dude last night brought an athanor and a core thru Uedama in an untanked T1 indy. The core dropped upon gank. They gank themselves dude. Part of the reason AGing is so thankless is because much of high sec is not smart and can barely play the game.

1 Like