Uedama anti-gank

We keep trying, we tried to warn one streamer of an incoming gang once , he’d called us names , blocked us , then went afk walking away from his screen without trousers on, I tell you I was in shock.

We left him for the gankers .

Talking of which , I saw coachsubway in uedama saying good fight to someone , I said hello but no response, he might have been podded and ended up back in jita looking at faction ships.

That streamer sounds like a ganker aspirant. :joy:

Might you say that a lot of highsec players act like mindless automatons paying little attention to the world around them? That they are so focussed on their task at hand that they require reminding that this game was designed as everyone Vs everyone for a reason?

Might you… in fact… be Aiko Danuja in disguise???

Dum Dum duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!

1 Like

Am I her alt? No. Do we talk? Yea.

I’ve been AGing part time on and off for about a month. I spend about 2-3 hours a night in Uedama. The most frustrating part of AGing? It isn’t the gankers. Its the absolute idiocy of most high sec haulers/peeps.

AGing is almost impossible because they don’t fit a tank and thus can’t even last long enough for us to rep or blap the gankers. Thotamon is out there damn near melting his reps trynna rep people who literally have no tank.

A couple days ago a dude brought an athanor/core in a T1 indy thru Uedama, with 0 tank mods fitted. He popped in 2 seconds and the core dropped. He didn’t even take the time to protect himself.

So yes, they barely pay attention or play the game. Death is a friend, He always finds you, and it is always your fault.

“She” is a “He”…

“She said, Hey Babe, take a walk on the wild side…”

…For those old enough to remember Lou Reed.

2 Likes

Gix firebrand it seems to be, your an alt for many gankers

1 Like

You have proof of that LOL? I don’t care either way. The char is a girl, so I use she.

Cope brother.

Apparently. I wish man. I’d love to be making a couple bil per hour LOL.

Please remember the 90% drop rate over the next few days , so ganker hot spots could be very active.

1 Like

The thing I ultimately have to laugh at is the twisting of ‘can’ and ‘allowed’.

I ‘can’ drive through town at 100mph. That is simply not the same as I am ‘allowed’ to drive through town at 100mph.

If I drive through town at 100mph, the police will be hot on my tail and arrest me. I would not get away with arguing ’ but officer…I CAN drive through town at 100mph…well at least for 15 seconds…so that clearly means I am allowed to '.

And yet…somehow that is precisely the argument that gankers in highsec make…as they get ‘arrested’.

Fly safe during the Halloween Horrors event peeps…

2 Likes

Uedama is lava right now its great :smiley:

I contemplated flying a brand new redeemer from jita to Amarr, then decided not to. I saw alot of activity in the way there and a guy who was multiboxong about 15 catalysts in ohide. All had the name Kee vos, Kee something, Kee Something etc.

I injected about 4400 plex worth of injectors yesterday to get to blops. Im very happy but have a lot of reading and practice ahead to yse it properly.

2 Likes

You can, just get good with the MWD Cloak trick.

Why bother. I had my Amarrian shuttle so i jumped back and brought it in Amarr.

Now that was amusing, Ganker sets up on Sivala gate with Ruptures, someone executes a kill right successfully and the Ganker logs all of his gank toons, presumably in disgust at losing to an AG player.

Uedama is fun…

2 Likes

Unfortunately I’m going to miss the fun today , got a sticking cold which is a shame , last night was fun with attacks on ag pilots and many fails.

The other night @Aiko_Danuja was filling her time in between timers by doing assessments on ag pilots .
Mine was interesting . Apparently I need to spend less time afk but to know more I had to send her 50mil followed by 100mil , not sure what that was for but I’d stop listening by then :blush:.

@Dracvlad maybe she will assess you next . Anyway back to bed for now :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Apparently I do not undock… :blush: Perhaps then I will get some incorrect mental health issue diagnosed. By the way health professionals never do internet evaluations, they have to do a personal face to face evaluation. So to make up for that they will do a few links to mental health definitions to try to look knowledgeable… :roll_eyes:

Forum warfare at its best though, still I will likely laugh at it.

1 Like

If that’s you, you should ungroup your guns; and just put one gun on each of several gankers.

Will get a lot more killmarks faster with that approach, as that and loot seem like the only real outcomes.

1 Like

I would not fly anything blingy at all till event is done. The chum is in the water haha. I, for one, think they should do this 1 week every month. Also they should increase low sec rewards during that time too.

1 Like