Uedama anti-gank

Just like Miss white in uedama in her sky breaker doing 0.2 % damage and at a time when gankers are going after every bling ship and ag pilot they can and not a scratch to her 1/2b ship .

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Not very useful for takling dps off the field thoughā€¦ right?

1 Like

Iā€™ll probably get called a Pleb or something :slight_smile:

1 Like

No totally not. In that video, even grouped wasnā€™t effective at taking DPS off the field either.

Needed more AGs to be present. So in that case, where youā€™re not going to be very effective solo, but are looking to add killmarks, then ungrouping is going to be better for that.

1 Like

Maybe get her to do us all , what ever she puts it would be funny

Even if you are on your own itā€™s good practice to try to maximise your DPS, now with my tornado I can kill two cats before concord arrival, other ships Iā€™m getting close to 3 , so Iā€™ll keep playing with fits and keep going for DPS

Need to make sure Iā€™m not getting to much wasted DPS on each cat , our corp has a way of spreading its DPS which works great

2 Likes

His DPS doesnā€™t change by ungrouping, however Iā€™m sure you really mean, itā€™s better to focus the DPS on a single target, to which Iā€™d just ask why?

If you know you are in a situation where you arenā€™t going to be effective (as in the video) and the only outcome in going to be loot from the gankers, and killmarks, what does focusing ineffective fire do?

If you are in a situation where you might be effective, for example if the number of gankers is going to be really close to delivering the needed damage for the kill, then yeah, staying grouped and hoping to prevent the gank seems good. But if you are in a situation like the video, where you know you arenā€™t going to be effective, whatā€™s the benefit?

I wonder if Scipio realises that many AG have had very detailed fitting discussions on this very subject? Seems to think that we are all stupid or something.

Has he not worked out that Hazen is just doing that for fun?

1 Like

If Iā€™m on my own and I know itā€™s futile , I may try to kill a ganker that Iā€™ve not killed before or if I know the group, try and take out their FC or a multi-boxers main character.

You never know what my causing upset and lead to a failed gank .

Some gankers even react badly to being killed as they land and my personal aim is 100% player kill 0% concord , gate guns and faction police not to bothered about.

I even made an overview without pod but just canā€™t help myself
" oh thereā€™s Aiko " and pop , I have tried .
So km are nice but getting your ship in the right position of effective alpha kills is more important but your right if you want kill mark do as Miss White and her skybreaker is doing but make sure your friends with the gankers firstšŸ˜‰

2 Likes

is there a Discord group channel related to anti-ganks or similar stuff?

There is no central Discord for AG at least as far as I know, however there are groups that do have a Discord and a more organised structure. In reality it is a pretty loose setup based on the channels in game. Part of the reason for this is that the gankers always try to infiltrate with fake AG fanatics, and before the war dec change any organised group got war decked into oblivionā€¦

1 Like

I was about to ā€œlikeā€ your comment until I finished reading it. To celebrate a destructive process over a productive process puts you in a category of personality types that I wouldnā€™t want to be associated with.

Huh. Someone takes space pixels seriously :smiley:

Ships going kabow is the heart of EVE. Facts donā€™t care about your feelings bruv.

We got a channel that Drac ā€œmodsā€ by shushing people. So most people donā€™t talk because he is a killjoy.

Iā€™ll talk with ya tho :smiley:

Iā€™m glad I donā€™t have to pay rent on that space in your head that I occupy. It seems very angry and uninviting.

Like when you incorrectly jumped on me with stupidity and malice over the safe spot hunting I did 3 levels in on an AFK cloaky camper a number of years back when I advised someone who had been decloaked that it was possible to locate him. You started it then, and when someone else mentioned it just recently I invited you to apologise, but you could not admit you were wrong it just showed what you are. That is the space you have in my head.

And the reason that matters is because you were actually largely a decent poster, but the way you have slipped into snide comments and aggressive incorrect posting is so telling.

On another note, there was some clean up in Uedama, sadly I was unable to participate on the final stage due to RL commitments, however I did help in the reinforcement.

Amusingly I was just watching a stream with Brisc_Rubal in it and there were some priceless comments like, ā€œhow did we miss this war decā€, well we do wonder that. Merk is a CEO of a major Goon corp, Karmafleet I believe. Followed by ā€œthat is only two Raitaruā€™sā€, not counting the two blown up earlier in the night and five in the previous war dec, and costing 1.4bn each. That stream was very amusing, it was Merk who came up with all these statements not Brisc, just so you Brisc haters out there canā€™t make your normal digs.

In this stream you will note that Goons had this ganker alliance +10 and they were talking about defending it. Funny thatā€¦

As for not dropping drones, well why would one do that? Serious answers only on a post card. And I have to say Nullsec people make odd assumptions about people playing in hisec.

1 Like

Of course nothing current :smiley:

Bro why lie?

The amount of hurt he did you is amusing. You are leaking salt from every orifice.

Unfitted structure, Vexor gets a drone bonus - not really sure why the multiboxer wasnā€™t using drones. Highsec people are weird.

1 Like

Fixed that for you.

I guess youā€™ve never heard of ā€œDamage Limit (per second)ā€. You can look it up.

Youā€™re not going to hit damage cap on a structure with 15 Vexors and why waste the ammo.

1 Like