Uedama anti-gank

There is another reason, which is why we found it funny, you did not make the comment in any case, I am intrigued whether you will understand why.

1 Like

Thank you :woozy_face:

1 Like

Feel free to share with the class.

2 Likes

There were 20+ gankers in system and a potential threat from WT’s in the system next door. If you apply the drones on the structure then they get all spread out orbiting it, which is not good if you end up in combat. As the guns were enough they obviously felt that was the best option. It was not weird or crazy, I hope you don’t mind this little bit of light hearted humour on that.

I reinforced one of the structures with two Iki’s, the thing is I did not launch the drones for the same reason, though in that case the guns were the main damage dealers.

2 Likes

So you warp off, then warp back in.

It wasn’t contested, though.

Anywhoo.

Gankers need to rush blast a target, you have to accept that you could lose one or two to that, so one could just re-ship and keep at it. No need to warp out. You use cheap stuff for that very reason. And it was at the end of the other WT’s TZ so that threat was unlikely.

If you have 60 in stock then yeah, why bother, but the cost does add up.

Not so weird or crazy though. :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re arguing with peeps who barely undock :smiley: You aren’t gonna get much discourse. Drac got bullied into re-subbing by Aiko. Razorback welched on his contest and allegedly quit and gave away all his money.

What kills me is you act like you just aren’t in station ship spinning.

1 Like

Is there anyone in your house that can help you with reading comprehension? I hear the government has a lot of good programs on accessibility issues.

Ain’t my fault you’re a welcher bro, as well as abelist. Oof.

Nothing wrong with my comprehension. Isn’t my fault you decided to stiff those dudes.

Its ok bro, keep on not playing :smiley:

1 Like

What about a corp not eligible for war and that uses only NPC structures that can guarantee safety from gankers?

My lord… After all these years, Ag still gets excited popping empty criminal pods. Years later, you still have’nt stopped a thing. I love it. Somehow, shooting a pod after Concord makes one an AG hero.

I miss eve…

2 Likes

I think that is starting to happen now, Githany is the best example.

Hazen got a really juicy CODE pod in Niarja a while back, you should ask him about it.

I said a short time ago I tried to stop killing pods but just can’t help myself sometimes and we stop plenty these day’s

Hi Drac. Been a long time :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Kaely, I hope you are well.

Welcome back.

Nothing has changed in what is the true eternal war in EVE.

A lot has changed, the I win bumping mechanic was changed to something so much more reasonable. The knock on effect of this is evident to those who use their brains, and the conflict in Uedama is evidence of that.

For example the latest multi-boxing ganker in Uedama has just dropped his own Astrahus 42,927 km off of the Juung gate.

1 Like

Who dropped that

AVALON, he dropped a corp out of his alliance to anchor it, I think it finishes to anchor in 5 hours. There are more being anchored, they so desperately need those perches.

1 Like